• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c h a t t h r e a d a e s t h e t i c : of Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to let Diggler’s stolen valor slide because he is recovering from surgery.

I don't mind the weather, I've got scarves and caps and sweaters, I've got long johns under slacks for blustery days.
I read this as capes. I was delighted for a moment before rereading it.

Been up since 4:45 when the baby woke up and this “Crafting Exceptional CX with our Digital Experience Platform” webinar isn’t keeping me awake

Been up since 4:45 when the baby woke up and this “Crafting Exceptional CX with our Digital Experience Platform” webinar isn’t keeping me awake
that sounds wonderful. Let me know when i can sell that Digital Experience Platform to help transform my client's Customer Experience journey via Omni-Channel engagement

High school crush liking all my socials content recently means she's (not so) secretly in love with me, right? Seems like science would say yes.

Anyone gone like 3 decades between crushing and then locking it up? It will not happen, she lives thousands of miles away and is a total mess, but her mom regularly gets tickets to Venice and Cannes, so....might be worth it.

High school crush liking all my socials content recently means she's (not so) secretly in love with me, right? Seems like science would say yes.

Anyone gone like 3 decades between crushing and then locking it up? It will not happen, she lives thousands of miles away and is a total mess, but her mom regularly gets tickets to Venice and Cannes, so....might be worth it.
Yeah that's def a signal my guy.

My dad ended up living with the woman he saw on and off in high school, does that count?

Would you like to trade for my Employee Retention Credit webinar?

We are closing so many loops.

If I posted a picture like that, I believe there would be substantially more concern on the CT.
I want to both laugh emoji and hug emoji this and I need you to clarify which one this warrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back