• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c h a t t h r e a d a e s t h e t i c : of Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many taco bell items caught up in marketing embargo

open the Taco Bell vault

I miss the $.99 chicken burritos from summer of '09 with the avocado ranch sauce. 2 of those and 2 of the steak/cheesy potato burritos for like $5 total was an elite and massive meal.

as an effort to drive up chatting I will be administering one (1) like NFT on every post for the next hour

Do people past the age of, say 25, actually still eat at Taco Bell? College age, I understand. Young adults in need of a cheap meal, I understand.
The only middle aged people I know (me and all of my friends) who eat there do so bc it it open later than any other fast food place in my town. It is merely "sustenance."

Had a great time out west with the wife’s family and earned some much needed karma taking my FIL on his dream trip to Yellowstone. Horseback riding was cool, Grand Teton was amazing and we even spotted some wolves in Lamar Valley. Back home now and finishing off my vacation in style with a cigar and old fashioned in the backyard. Returning to the #grindset tomorrow.

can't forget we only get what we give folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back