• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c h a t t h r e a d a e s t h e t i c : of Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only middle aged people I know (me and all of my friends) who eat there do so bc it it open later than any other fast food place in my town. It is merely "sustenance."

This makes sense. I do recall eating there a few times out of necessity and not really out of choice because it was the only thing open. But that's not an issue so much where I'm at now. Not only because I'm rarely up that late these days, but also because there is usually a Whataburger that is also open nearby, or better yet a Taco Cabana. Taco Cabana won't win any culinary awards, but they beat the shit out of Taco Bell, plus they have fresh tortillas.

Spent a little bit of time in Bozeman yesterday. Cool little town. Looked up some of the places we walked by that were for sale and holy shit is real estate comically expensive there. I couldn’t believe it but I guess it’s California money or whatever.

Have you been drunk or stoned since you were 25?
Drunk, yes. I only recollect one visit to Taco Hell in that time frame (there could be more-- I've been drunk a lot), and that was when I was stuck down in College Station after the bars were closed and I wasn't the one driving the car that went through the drive thru.

Spent a little bit of time in Bozeman yesterday. Cool little town. Looked up some of the places we walked by that were for sale and holy shit is real estate comically expensive there. I couldn’t believe it but I guess it’s California money or whatever.
How rich are you?

My local Taco Bell is closed for remodeling. It will be a cluster fuck when they reopen cause people need their TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back