• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c h a t t h r e a d a e s t h e t i c : of Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwiw, i don't think he came from money

he's from bumfuck missouri
If you made every ounce of your being about making money, foregoing every other enjoyment and human interaction for the sake of your bank account and to have nothing else to show for it than your attempts to lord it over people on a message board, ya I hope you made your money. The alternative would be too depressing for even me.

I did some pasta fajool with some pintos earlier this week, it was pretty dope.

@BarcaDeac why doesn’t duck rabbit can their beers. I used to get their beer all the time and loved it but I want it in a can

I am ripping some gnarly farts in this hospital room. That they have had a few days to ferment is really adding to the experience.

If you made every ounce of your being about making money, foregoing every other enjoyment and human interaction for the sake of your bank account and to have nothing else to show for it than your attempts to lord it over people on a message board, ya I hope you made your money. The alternative would be too depressing for even me.
No he has human interaction. He’s posted about hanging out in locker rooms with Wester.

No I’m still on clear liquids. Although with my 7 foot long tangled intestine, who knows how long some of this has been in there

Diggler has hospital PT come to see you? Are you walking a lap around the unit? Have you shit yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back