• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c h a t t h r e a d a e s t h e t i c : of Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm not in my 20s, but the point still stands!

I made more money when I was single. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed on that same trajectory rather than follow my wife around the world. Oh well, apparently it takes 130 days to see every piece of work in the Louvre. I’m gonna make it my Tuesday outing for 3 years and see if it’s true.

Other key tips to grow wealth:

Be the least expensive house on the block.

Be the poorest friend in your group.

I mean he isn’t wrong. He’s just unbelievably condescending in how he frames everything
Yeah of course you’ll get rich if you can buy a bunch of real estate 20-30 years before you retire. No shit. The vast majority of 20s year olds can barely make enough to live on their own, let alone put up the money to buy property.

You know he'd move his ticket scalping under an LLC if he could
I mean, yeah. Are you serious or are you joking?

You all know he owns SeatGeek, right? Went in early with some fellow scalpers. He's just messing with you all with the hotels talk. I assume most people knew the real story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back