• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c h a t t h r e a d a e s t h e t i c : of Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't expect home depot to deliver these deck boards at 7a (the window was 6a-8p) but I guess that works too

At what age do kids’ growth slow down so all the pants and long sleeve stuff they were wearing a few months ago still fit? Always dread the big seasonal clothes buying runs in like September and April.

I feel like as a kid there were definitely some pants and jackets and stuff that I wore for multiple years

At what age do kids’ growth slow down so all the pants and long sleeve stuff they were wearing a few months ago still fit? Always dread the big seasonal clothes buying runs in like September and April.
I think my 17 year is about to that spot.

I think there was a little time around 4th grade where the kids wore out clothes before they outgrew them.

Problem also is we have the oldest boy among the cousins so he doesn’t get any handmedowns. His younger cousin gets all this great stuff.

Problem also is we have the oldest boy among the cousins so he doesn’t get any handmedowns. His younger cousin gets all this great stuff.
My SIL tries to sell everything on postmark first, so we don’t really get hand me downs. I’m glad to hear you’re not like that.

Also, thanks Twitter but I don’t need 30 different takes on Kelce and Swift. Just because I clicked on one tweet doesn’t mean I need to see every single persons take on this subject.

would imagine there’s a pretty active community of parent group clothing swaps in Asheville somewhere

Also, thanks Twitter but I don’t need 30 different takes on Kelce and Swift. Just because I clicked on one tweet doesn’t mean I need to see every single persons take on this subject.
I have never once in my life gotten served swiftie content on TikTok but this shit has inundated my feed this morning.

There was a pretty good one about how Taylor is an Eagles fan and this is all part of a scheme to make sure the Chiefs don't win the superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back