• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Civs win

Toogs

Reaction score
C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

Welcome to C9++ Mafia; for more information about this setup, click here.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

GENERAL SETUP/BACKGROUND INFO:
-The mod randomly generates 7 numbers. Each number falls into a category (1-50 = T, 51-60 = C, and so on). Then, however many letters came up for a specific category correspond to a powerset (3 C's means there's a cop and a 1-shot cop, for example).
-The starting game distribution is not provided; per the possible setups above, there may be 2, 3, or 4 scum, and that may or may not include a serial killer. If a serial killer is included, he has the option in the pregame to choose between investigation immunity and a 1-shot BPV.
-Any factional kill must be assigned to a single member each night. This means that the mafia's factional kill can, for example, be blocked by a Town Roleblocker.
-Players will only get notified of roleblocks if it cannot be helped, e.g. a cop would get "no result" rather than "town" or "anti-town"
-All role PMs are taken directly from the link above. I have not changed anything therein other than names/links.

ORDER OF OPERATIONS:
1.) Faction roleblocks
2.) Town roleblocks
3.) Investigation
4.) Protection
5.) Kills (All kills simultaneous)

BASIC RULES:
-Don't dead talk, mod talk, or night talk. Any night talk over 1 minute late will get you AA'd. This includes night gifs. This is intended to be a palette cleansing game, so cut the shit out. If you angleshoot, I will AA you. If you have a question about the setup, or a rules question, or otherwise any question that could/should be answered by me, PM it to me. Do not ask in thread.
-Missing one vote is okay; missing two votes will get you AA'd. This is a small game. Vote. This does not apply to majorities.
-Standard 10 minute OT rules. If two or more players are tied in votes at the end of the day, anyone may break the tie; first vote to break the tie will end the OT.
-There will be no majorities with 7 or fewer people.
-Everyone got a PM with their roles.
-Don't communicate with other players in this game outside of the game.
-Don't edit or delete posts.
-Vote by bolding or ***starring*** your selection.
-This board's timestamp will act as the game's official clock. Votes made at 10:30 AM will count. Votes made at 10:31 AM will not.

Last edited:
PLAYER LIST:
damo vanilla civ died night 4
dv7 maf goon died night 1
gouda SK lynched day 3
jtp
knight mafia goon lynched day 2
manning vanill civ lynched day 4
ph cunted his cunt to death day 1
raise vanilla civ killed night 2
rommy full vig killed night 2
RSF
sd3 vanilla civ lynced day 1
tic
timdunk

Last edited:
Everyone should have received a PM. If you did not receive a PM, PM me.

Don't dead talk, mod talk, or night talk. Any night talk over 1 minute late will get you AA'd. This includes night gifs. If you angleshoot, I will AA you. If you have a question or comment about the setup, or a rules question, or otherwise any question that could/should be answered by me, PM it to me. Do not ask in thread.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends 4:30:59 PM EDT.

Last edited:
my always day one vote of ***gouda***

***pH*** STRONG FIELD this game imo

just kidding ph is playing lol

***ph***

just kidding ph is playing lol

***ph***

tenor.gif

We could make this a two deadline day if we want to, you know...

***pH*** STRONG FIELD this game imo

yeah I looked at the lineup and I was like "oh ph is playing and smidge isn't, that's easy", but then I saw manning and damo and sd3 and raise and lol

yeah I looked at the lineup and I was like "oh ph is playing and smidge isn't, that's easy", but then I saw manning and damo and sd3 and raise and lol

MATHs gonna be way too HARD for most of them nubs too

keep overlooking the jhawk, i feel like ive been reborn and i am going to dominate this game

Back