• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Civs win

keep overlooking the jhawk, i feel like ive been reborn and i am going to dominate this game

i look forward to the d2 implosion followed by incessant whining followed by getting a random teammate AA'd

civ jhawk, lock it up. My teammates are gonna be so salty if I keep clearing civs left and right so much.

ph has mentioned a couple of times in other threads that he's going to banter more, v interested to see if that actually comes to fruition

One deadline in the first 23 hours of the game is a joke. There is plenty of time for a 1:30 deadline instead of a 5 hour Day 1.

Go ahead and majo me.

***PhDeac***

giphy.gif

ph has mentioned a couple of times in other threads that he's going to banter more, v interested to see if that actually comes to fruition

do not engage if he starts trying to "banter" about stupid super hero movies/shows

One deadline in the first 23 hours of the game is a joke. There is plenty of time for a 1:30 deadline instead of a 5 hour Day 1.

Go ahead and majo me.

***PhDeac***

Lol.

Go ahead and majo me.

***PhDeac***

well there is yr answer folks

Go ahead and majo me.

***PhDeac***

Would be 2 deadlines in 23 hours. Can't even MATH right.

Back