• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Civs win

yeah I looked at the lineup and I was like "oh ph is playing and smidge isn't, that's easy", but then I saw manning and damo and sd3 and raise and lol

I'd be down with anyone from this group, for what it's worth. Damo is bad enough at being mafia that I assume he'll out himself at some point if he is. Manning and SD3 are probably bigger liabilities if this goes late game.

dorkvision7

tenor.gif

hey hey look at me I'm doing my normal day 1 routine, it's so normal I need to announce it's normal

manning

well here we go, hold it together jhawk hold it together, wait for one more vote before you lose it

welcome back raise where have you been?

Manning is so excited to be a vanilla civ

It is known

Not sure how to feel about Raise coming in so HOT and so DUMB all at once.

Gonna call that RUST, but it might just be genetics. STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

I'd be down with anyone from this group, for what it's worth. Damo is bad enough at being mafia that I assume he'll out himself at some point if he is. Manning and SD3 are probably bigger liabilities if this goes late game.

im great end game, i have a 68.3% win rate as a civ in endgame

im great end game, i have a 68.3% win rate as a civ in endgame

that's shit.

and good players have the game figured out by then and are usually dead because of it.

dagggggggggggggggggg

JTP where did you see the cards coming out in July

I don't want to wait that long

JTP where did you see the cards coming out in July

I don't want to wait that long

what are you trying to do? If its mining dont do it, big waste of time and money

what are you trying to do? If its mining dont do it, big waste of time and money

did you not see last game where JTP posted twice about mining and gouda responded by quitting his job and buying half of newegg

Back