• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Civs win

lol

Throwing away your vote off and at the same time moving off a teammate might possibly be the worst play of all time.

You shoulda been quicker with a killshot. At least faked one after seeing timdunk

Learn 2 angleshoot and get away with it nubbins

1.) Have some dignity, man.

2.) As adorable as this is, I didn't need to angleshoot, because I'm a fucking vanilla civ.

I want to D1 vote you right now just for suggesting that I should have done that as mafia. This is some sort of reverse angleshoot inception, and you should gtfo of here with it.

I think it's a bad look to get all bent out of shape over me when tic and Tim are both leaning towards voting me. It's like your scared they might see my point, and you feel it slipping away.

But I'll let them decide.

I think it's a bad look to get all bent out of shape over me when tic and Tim are both leaning towards voting me. It's like your scared they might see my point, and you feel it slipping away.

But I'll let them decide.

grasping at straws is a bad look.

I'm not bent out of shape, I just think you've reverted back to raving lunatic mode, which is sad, because I thought you grew out of that months ago.

You clowned me this game, man. It won't happen again.

you're right though, it ain't up to us. i'm heading out for the night again. laterz.

grasping at straws is a bad look.

I'm not bent out of shape, I just think you've reverted back to raving lunatic mode, which is sad, because I thought you grew out of that months ago.

You clowned me this game, man. It won't happen again.

Na

You're def bent out of shape over this right now. How red is your face?

I'm just gonna leave this one up to Tim so it's not my fault and I don't feel bad.

This is why I said to kill me yesterday.

So many of you are so afraid of losing to me that you pull a gooner and vote irrationally.

Sad.

JTP, I thought you played extremely well whether you're mafia or civ. I think it makes better sense for you and Knight for the long con to bus eachother as much as you did. If Tim didn't come out, I'd probably be killing him right now instead of either you or RSF.

RSF, if mafia, is pretty much a POS for arguing so much about the Mafia having the ability to not hit thing. I think his reactions to my claim are that of a civ and I think he'd had let it go more if he were mafia. You immediately agreed with me and came to my defense almost instantly as if you knew with absolute certainty I wasn't lying.

Like I said, it has nothing to really do with how you played JTP, because, if you're mafia, I would have never guessed except for this one scenario of you vs. RSF.

Besides all that, RSF had several other tiny clues throughout the game that made me thought, without a doubt, that he was civ. I think JTP is better at appearing civ than RSF, so when RSF looks super civ, it's more likely that he is.

Would be interested in TIM'S THOUGHTS

I'm not busing my last remaining teammate day 3

Knight isn't busing his god damn roll blocker to open the game

RSF freaking switched off his damn teammmate hoping a civ would kill raise. I'm sure at the instruction of knight who is a underrated dumb.

Now I'm irrationally mad. But you probably kill manning over RSF here too so we were losing anyway.

I'm not busing my last remaining teammate day 3

Knight isn't busing his god damn roll blocker to open the game

RSF freaking switched off his damn teammmate hoping a civ would kill raise. I'm sure at the instruction of knight who is a underrated dumb.

Now I'm irrationally mad. But you probably kill manning over RSF here too so we were losing anyway.

Stop squirming.

and tic, I've sat in enough deadchat and mafia chats with RSF recently to know he is fully capable and aware that his argument about mafia kill mechanics with you would appear civ. It's exactly why he did it. It's exactly why he killed damo over you last night.

oh whale.

I wasn't "redfaced", as you've said a couple of times now. I was replying to a mentally unstable toddler throwing spaghetti at a wall.

Back