• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

I am very wealthy

And important

I just caught a fish

Did I ever tell you I met 2001 in a train station once? All he wanted to talk about was mafia, the convo was weird, but he was a good dude.

Did I ever tell you I met 2001 in a train station once? All he wanted to talk about was mafia, the convo was weird, but he was a good dude.

Knight and I talked mafia early, but these days, it's rare.

It's a good ice breaker when people who meet from that circle.

Doesnt 2001 run some off brand version of RPI?

I went the military bowl with him a few years ago.

He bought me beers.

Good guy.

How bout that Siacoin?
e4a03ddc9db163ce7f7279798addbc23.jpg

When Gouda and I are living on our private island perhaps we will fly you all out to play a live mafia game.

Last edited:
If Gouda was paying attention he could've made about 20% on his siacoin today.

Or he's smart like me. In it until it breaks a dollar!

If Gouda was paying attention he could've made about 20% on his siacoin today.

Or he's smart like me. In it until it breaks a dollar!

I am smart

Did you see the nvidia mining gpus come out the 19th?

Like maybe I'm just an idiot but I don't understand why e currency is worth anything. Like what is it backed by?

Like maybe I'm just an idiot but I don't understand why e currency is worth anything. Like what is it backed by?

Many different currencies are backed by different things.

A lot of them are just security and anonymity

Sia is interesting because it's cloud storage. It's not just another bitcoin. And as sia grows,siacoin will grow because they only way to pay for storage is with siacoin. And the only way to get paid for renting your storage out on sia is in siacoin.

Many different currencies are backed by different things.

A lot of them are just security and anonymity

Sia is interesting because it's cloud storage. It's not just another bitcoin. And as sia grows,siacoin will grow because they only way to pay for storage is with siacoin. And the only way to get paid for renting your storage out on sia is in siacoin.

The word of the lord. Amen

Back