• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

I should go sheep with the mafia from this game with the way we consistently picked the same targets.

So instead of being laid off I got moved to a different project. I have a job offer that's ten Grand more a year but it's a contract through December with the chance of being hired on after it

So instead of being laid off I got moved to a different project. I have a job offer that's ten Grand more a year but it's a contract through December with the chance of being hired on after it

Bust your ass and don't give them a choice. Best of luck to you!

Nice!

So you're hosting a game tomorrow right?

Plus you don't want me to mod I suck at it

Plus you don't want me to mod I suck at it

Your games make it past day 1 at least

sorry Dv7 I like your games, I just thinks its funny. Tables were beautiful too

I can run something 13ish and simple this week unless something bigger is happening

you have to start a sign up thread for toogs, he's incapable of starting his own. (senile)

you have to start a sign up thread for toogs, he's incapable of starting his own. (senile)

YO

I don't see any of the new 1080s yet.

I ordered everything else last week

Back