• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

Townie (2) - SD3, gouda
SD3 (2) - tim, WFU03
Tim (2) - Nonny, Da
WFU03 (2) - RSF, bym
Gouda (1) - Townie

YTV: blue

Blue, vote Gouda. It’ll create a 5-way tie!

03 didn't impress with his return, so I'd like to see him vs tim or sd3

Fine with blue too actually

I investigated ryala.

Since I'm not stupid I didn't lead with that at start of day

Tim (3) - Nonny, Da, gouda
WFU03 (3) - RSF, bym, blue
SD3 (2) - tim, WFU03
Gouda (1) - Townie
Townie (1) - SD3

Nah you guys are right to be suspicious, mafia would absolutely sacrifice their RB who was in no danger to save me. I am that important

i think the idea here would go that the people who switched from you to DV7 weren't mafia, but that it was dumb luck they happened to be choosing between 2 maf

additionally, if you're maf, the failed night hit on n1 gave you cover to claim something like cop knowing that you could explain away not dying in subsequent nights as there being a doctor/RB in play

i do think the likeliest option (hakeem!) is that you're just the cop, though

i think the idea here would go that the people who switched from you to DV7 weren't mafia, but that it was dumb luck they happened to be choosing between 2 maf

additionally, if you're maf, the failed night hit on n1 gave you cover to claim something like cop knowing that you could explain away not dying in subsequent nights as there being a doctor/RB in play

i do think the likeliest option (hakeem!) is that you're just the cop, though

You're silly

i sorta forgot how shitty it is playing this game with gouda

and he's one of the best suque players

we're lucky manning and jtp weren't around for this, christ

Guys do you think there is a dr

Let's talk about that for the rest of the day

Civs- SD3, Gouda, Nonny, RSF, Da
Civ lean- Tim, WF03, Townie
Maf lean- Blue, BYM

There my list

Back