• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

1. Townie
6. bym
7. WFU03
8. Da
11. Nonny

If I am to assume there are two mafia in there...

Townie - civ lean. Talkative as a noob usually leans civ.
Bym - ?
WFU03 - dv7 had that second quick vote on him day 2. Posted I think 2 mins after sd3's vote so def possible it was done without seeing that. He also civ leaned sd3 and tim who were both civs so very likely could have been trying to play the long game as a good guy (civ lean civs, voting for mafia early in a round). Gonna look more into this.
Da - ?

Will look more into each of these.

***WFU03*** placeholder

Good takes from nonny imho tho there isn’t a ton to look into re: wfu03

Also I’m on the ale tonight so don’t listen to me that much

the math is dicey enough for maf right now that they probs have to kill either me or blue (or gouda, but with a full-time doctor in play, that seems unlikely) soon just to keep some uncertainty in the pool

of course, they also sort of really need to hit that doctor, so

1. Townie
6. bym
7. WFU03
8. Da
11. Nonny

If I am to assume there are two mafia in there...

Townie - civ lean. Talkative as a noob usually leans civ.
Bym - ?
WFU03 - dv7 had that second quick vote on him day 2. Posted I think 2 mins after sd3's vote so def possible it was done without seeing that. He also civ leaned sd3 and tim who were both civs so very likely could have been trying to play the long game as a good guy (civ lean civs, voting for mafia early in a round). Gonna look more into this.
Da - ?

Will look more into each of these.

***WFU03*** placeholder

Da came back "not mafia." I know there is potentially a GF in play, but yeah. Tim had some substantive stuff but it was all about DV7, so I think they were special hunter/dr avoiding with that hit

Probably still in for wfu03, but maybe I need to change my stance on new people and dumbtells.

WFU03 (3) - gouda, Townie, Nonny

YTV: bym, WFU03, Da, RSF, blue

So, if blue isnt lying - there is at least MDDXXXX. SK means gouda isnt getting killed cause hes one shot or cause hes mafia. I think the issue is, he is claiming full cop, and it would be silly to fake cause mafia knows the setup, so would have to be CCMDD and another civ special out there.

Yes, I get this has all been said before, but I wasnt paying attention, so I need to write it out. Basically, I'm saying I am worried gouda might not be a cop and I dont think blue is lying, unless he slowed played the crap out of that doctor reveal after telling us that he really believed there was a doctor multiple times.

So, if blue isnt lying - there is at least MDDXXXX. SK means gouda isnt getting killed cause hes one shot or cause hes mafia. I think the issue is, he is claiming full cop, and it would be silly to fake cause mafia knows the setup, so would have to be CCMDD and another civ special out there.

Yes, I get this has all been said before, but I wasnt paying attention, so I need to write it out. Basically, I'm saying I am worried gouda might not be a cop and I dont think blue is lying, unless he slowed played the crap out of that doctor reveal after telling us that he really believed there was a doctor multiple times.

a.) mafia doesn't know the setup
b.) this clears da from godfather i think

i do agree that for now we should assume that gouda and blue are both telling the truth, which means we deal with the unknowns:
1. Townie
6. bym
7. WFU03
8. Da
11. Nonny

again, assuming that gouda/blue are who they say they are, in this group we have:
1 mafia goon
1 mafia godfather
1 full-time doctor
1 vanilla civ
1 1-shot vig OR 1-shot cop OR full-time roleblocker

Ok cool I will cop to it - 1-shot

Which means that we've got 2 goons to find and no GF, and da is clear

this is why i think it's so important to figure out if gouda/blue are telling the truth... if they are, the math starts to get real tight

if it weren't for da's dumbtell a second ago, i'd say he's the obvious play to test, since he either flips civ (which probably clears gouda) or godfather (which still probably clears gouda) or goon (which means we have gouda as the last piece)

nonny's dumbtell scares me because i do specifically remember him pulling that shit previously as maf and acting like it was a legit strat in the postgame

townie seems fine to me, but ymmv

wfu03 is the biggest maf lean for me right now, and has been since d2, but i think a majo is pretty ----EV, so holding off on that push

and then there's bym, who is as much a goddamn enigma as ever

Which means that we've got 2 goons to find and no GF, and da is clear

it doesn't mean that at all-- you just pushed us to CDDMTXX

we could very much still be in CCCDDMT or CDDDDMT or some combination of vigs/RBs

Back