• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

How’s nc compared to dc Tim?

i mean, it's worse. that being said, if this social distancing lasts months i'll be happy to not do it in my 900 sq foot adams morgan basement apartment. renting a four bedroom house with a giant backyard for the same price as DC.

i mean, it's worse. that being said, if this social distancing lasts months i'll be happy to not do it in my 900 sq foot adams morgan basement apartment. renting a four bedroom house with a giant backyard for the same price as DC.

You’re in NC now? Where?

Sorry, meant to say we're in the 4 masons + IC setup and gouda is the 4th mason. We have our own side chat.

Either I can't read the rules properly or that doesn't exist either.

***ryala***

I'm legit thinking about moving back to Virginia for a few months until all of this dies down. I've got 700 sq ft that I share with my girlfriend and our dog. We have to switch off who gets the monitor for video calls. Its not great!

Either I can't read the rules properly or that doesn't exist either.

***ryala***

Sorry, I keep misreading. We're actually in the 5 masons and IC setup, and gooner is also a mason

At some point I will want to leave but it’s fun for now

We’ll see how long it lasts with a baby and a dog

Back