• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

It'd be cool if Damo had more than 10 posts, but whatevs. I can read that queer like a book. <3

Also, I'm further right on Manning, because Mafia hasn't tried to swoop in and majo him.

Suck a dick, haaaaterrrrrssss

well i took a big fat poop at the end of yesterday

No VoteDamo 0
GTB 0
No VoteJTP 0
No VoteManning 1GTB
No VoteNonny 0
No VoteSmidge 0

I think strongest argument for manning being mafia is simply that there hasn't been a stack. Either Manning + teammate is waiting to hope the tide turns towards someone else or possibility Smidge (and to a far less extent Knight) is manning's teammate trying to play for end-game. Honestly think most likely scenario here is it's manning + smidge and this is smidge doing his normal throw teammate under the bus routine to gain end-game credibility.

***Manning***

well mafia is definitely on here, cough nonny cough

These posts should all but clear me from being his teammate, also knight and smidge are not his teammate either

if you're a civ and you read the post from dv7 about "where is #manningdoesmath?" and still think im his teammate then you need to learn how to play this game and thats bad coming from a terrible player like me

I think strongest argument for manning being mafia is simply that there hasn't been a stack. Either Manning + teammate is waiting to hope the tide turns towards someone else or possibility Smidge (and to a far less extent Knight) is manning's teammate trying to play for end-game. Honestly think most likely scenario here is it's manning + smidge and this is smidge doing his normal throw teammate under the bus routine to gain end-game credibility.

***Manning***

this is also a mafia post by the way terrible reasons and I also don't think there are majos with 6 players

***manning ***

I'm super ok with this vote.

***Manning***

Way less ok with this vote.

***Manning***

Man, this post is really bad. "There hasn't been a stack" >immediately stacks.

if you're a civ and you read the post from dv7 about "where is #manningdoesmath?" and still think im his teammate then you need to learn how to play this game and thats bad coming from a terrible player like me

Look bro, DV7 never voted for you after that Manning post. That's not great for you. Talk to me about JTP and Nonny, because those two could be mafia. JTP is MIA doe; and Nonny says dumb shit on either side of the fence.

You have the ability to dig yourself out of this hole if you're a civ - do it.

I've got 15 mins before a call. Think it through.

Assuming there are 2 mafia left, count is 4-2. Either manning is a civ and both mafia were currently voting for him before mine or manning is mafia and his teammate is either A) already on him to gain credibility or B) waiting to see if votes go anywhere else.

The worst thing we can do is split our votes and let mafia dictate

DV7 with 3 votes and mafia not stacking means either

1) They're not around to stack
2) DV7 is mafia
3) 2/3 of JTP, Knight and Smidge are mafia
4) I screwed up the math and there's 2 mafia, which also means there's a SK and mafia probably knows this

I think 3 is unlikely and 4 would be very weird that SK hasn't made a hit yet.

I'm fine with putting mine on DV7 since I'm not around in the morning and don't think with 3 current votes for a while now, think if DV7 was a civ they would have already stacked and won.

***DV7***
It's the same logic as before with the DV7 vote. I think we can eliminate the SK possibility and we now know the reason there wasn't mafia stacking last time was because dv7 was mafia. Same thing here with manning. Not sure what Knight isn't understanding

Back