• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

I have no read on JTP or Damo as for the most part they've been absent. If we lose to them, screw it. I'm fine with looking further into them if necessary tomorrow.

Knight led the DV7 charge and with mafia in the position they were in, don't think he makes the play.

That leaves manning and smidge and the stacking argument for manning I think is the strongest against him. That and his strong defense of dv7 yesterday. And I think smidge is his teammate.

This is the least surprising post. I just want you to try for once, Smidge. Just a little.

Nonny with the #lazerfocus on me.

In his own words he said laser focus is a mafia trait.

I rest my case.

No VoteDamo 0
GTB 0
No VoteJTP 0
No VoteManning 3GTB Smidge Nonny
Nonny 0
Smidge 0

Nonny is doing his best to fuck this up right now.

I agree with one thing, if it's Damo and JTP, it isn't a win. I have to believe in my heart of hearts that Damo isn't that much of a bitch.

I have no read on JTP or Damo as for the most part they've been absent. If we lose to them, screw it. I'm fine with looking further into them if necessary tomorrow.

Knight led the DV7 charge and with mafia in the position they were in, don't think he makes the play.

That leaves manning and smidge and the stacking argument for manning I think is the strongest against him. That and his strong defense of dv7 yesterday. And I think smidge is his teammate.

why do you keep bringing up stacking? In literally every mafia game we ever play there are no majos at 6 or less people

Also, this is why we don't have three games in one week. The following week is burnout city.

why do you keep bringing up stacking? In literally every mafia game we ever play there are no majos at 6 or less people

Bro, you gotta stop attacking Nonny and surfing back through the thread for your good pushes/reads. You're fucking this up as badly as he is right meow.

Bro, you gotta stop attacking Nonny and surfing back through the thread for your good pushes/reads. You're fucking this up as badly as he is right meow.

no im not, seriously there are no majos so stacking on me has nothing to do with anything. Mafia can easily vote for me and be like "see guys if he wasnt mafia he would be majo'd right now" lame arguement. I mean im fine with just getting voted out here right now. Obviously nobody wants to play the game jtp and damo aren't even posting, you're the only one trying.

Im not silenced.

and there is no way dv7 and I are teammates so LOL KNIGHT at least read.

I fail to see how knight led the dv7 charge.

my bet is nonny/knight.

Switch to knight nonny and prove me wrong.

manning, smidge and damo MOUNT UP we're taking them down.

Keep fluffing that post count to make yourself feel better.

I've legit had a busy week, but if you read what little posts I have and still coming away thinking dv7 and I are teammates you're on CRACK.

So either you didn't read, or you're mafia. Which is it?

night

No VoteDamo 0
GTB 1JTP
JTP 0
No VoteManning 3GTB Smidge Nonny
Nonny 0
Smidge 0

nilla manning dead
In the words of his teammate DV7 "damo is off damoing in some landfill" and has been AA'd. Mafia goon. Night moves

Back