• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ MAFIA SIGNUP: NINTENDO THEME, BITCHES (BOTW GOAT). Starts Feb. 5

I'll try. The leveling of trying my vary - I am in Milwaukee/Chicago from Tuesday late afternoon through Thursday late afternoon.

am i racist for thinking that 'Grabs Turds Bare' sounds like it's out of Dances With Wolves?

I love C9++ because of the randomness.

I’m not a fan of ABC.

I love c9 because some people flat out refuse to do simple math and it's fun to yell at JTP

I think you are only racist if you say it out loud. I think that goes for everything in life.

According to Ph, you're a racist if you use the N word on Finsta. So you don't just have to not say it aloud, you can also be racist if you type it.

Jury is still out if you scribble it on a piece of paper, but then quickly throw it away.

Which, wow...they have changed the definition of racist and Ph is right. Huh

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/Submit
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Bolded is new to me. I'll be damned. Hey, I'm a racist everyone!

Is this a mafia chat thread too?

It is now.

What should I get at Nobu on Wednesday?

I went to Nobu a couple of weeks ago - crispy rice with tuna, yellowtail sushimi with jalapeno, black cod with miso, rock shrimp tempura, Lamb chops - thats what I can remember. Pretty much everything is good.

Which one you going to?

I went to Nobu a couple of weeks ago - crispy rice with tuna, yellowtail sushimi with jalapeno, black cod with miso, rock shrimp tempura, Lamb chops - thats what I can remember. Pretty much everything is good.

Which one you going to?

Vegas. Hopefully, it’s as good as the east Coast ones.

The black cod miso sounds good.

you guys ever seen 'jiro dreams of sushi'?

great flick

Back