• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ MAFIA SIGNUP: NINTENDO THEME, BITCHES (BOTW GOAT). Starts Feb. 5

Man... shows me where I rank. She might be too busy with work next week, but I'll let her know she is wanted.

Oh, best believe, she's always WANTED dawg. Nah mean?

Man... shows me where I rank. She might be too busy with work next week, but I'll let her know she is wanted.

What if you didn’t play, but lightened her load so she could play?

Reactions: tic
What if you didn’t play, but lightened her load so she could play?

Aww, you all know how to make a girl feel wanted :eek:

I can play. Monday might be a crazy day for me at work, but if I survive Monday, my work schedule should become more mafia-friendly the rest of the week.

This thread made me google Finsta, I feel worse off knowing what that means now.

Has anyone ever used www.moviepass.com? It looks like a no-brainer, but feel like there is a catch somewhere, looking for feedback.

I heard it's a really good deal and pays off super fast. If you enjoy going to the movies, it's a no brainer. For me personally, I'd rather die in a fire than go to the movies because I want to murder literally everyone else in the theatre while I'm there. A true study in human behavior.

I have to avoid spoilers super hard because if I ever DO go to the movies, I pick like Wednesday at like 11AM after the movie has already been out like a month.

Sure hope mafia doesn't shit the bed so hard next week so we can actually play the game for more than a couple hours.

Sure hope mafia doesn't shit the bed so hard next week so we can actually play the game for more than a couple hours.

That's really on the weakdeacs

I've got a detention hearing at 9:30AM, so ...probably going tomake the first deadline 11AM or something.

seriously, it's like I never even played

Your deep spirit was filling the sails of civs luckboxing 3 in a row.

I mean...I guess it was a little lucky. We had a solid pile of strong civ leans and multiple gods on the team. Mafia even got an AA!

Roles are going to go out Sunday night. I'll roll up the C9++ then tailor a little theme on it.

Gouda is going to be the cop again, fyi.

Back