• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

we are currently at 6-3-1 (most likely) right? Da is likely civ - i don't think he'd blow off mafia or SK role after the shit ryala caught just 3 days ago. Why is the logic/math off?

We have to have 6 chuckle fucks stack up on the same dude. Is that Gouda or Bym at this point?

Any of Gouda/Gooner/Rommy/bym works for me. DIGGLER, let's STACK

we are currently at 6-3-1 (most likely) right? Da is likely civ - i don't think he'd blow off mafia or SK role after the shit ryala caught just 3 days ago. Why is the logic/math off?

Because it not much more likely that Da is civ than whoever we pick to majo is mafia. It's no guarantee Da comes back in the first place and if he isn't a civ, makes it even harder to eventually figure that out. Plus it gives both mafia and probable SK another free hit with a major question mark still left in the game. We aren't guaranteed to be in a better position by majo and hope Da is civ and ends up playing.

bym2makogouda
gouda2bymtic
ddd1gooner
tim1romcom

Knight - Gooner
Gouda - Bym, TiC
Bym - Mako, Gouda
Tim - rommy

Thoughts - Goudas day 2 open on Blue is the worst post I've ever seen Gouda make. His move to Bym shortly thereafter was reactionary to Bym calling Gouda out.
***gouda***

Because it not much more likely that Da is civ than whoever we pick to majo is mafia. /QUOTE]

erroneous-wedding-crashers.gif

Knight - Gooner
Gouda - Bym, TiC
Bym - Mako, Gouda
Tim - rommy

Thoughts - Goudas day 2 open on Blue is the worst post I've ever seen Gouda make. His move to Bym shortly thereafter was reactionary to Bym calling Gouda out.
***gouda***

that's what omgus means, numpty

Administrative note, tomorrow's 130 deadline will move to 1.

Reactions: tic
Back