• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Blue is posting. He’s not mafia.

I'm willing to cool on blue but I don't see how posting things like "a roof is not an attic" and "I haven't decided if you are one of the roles in the game" makes him civ

It's just funny

***switch to gouda***

Knight didn't claim, suggesting vanilla, and no one "saved him", suggesting vanilla, and you guys want to ice him when we already have 2 specials dead? ODDS suggest we shoot elsewhere.

he also said he wasn't around but i think he would've posted from lunch with dad if he needed to save himself.

Mako is pretty much a civ lock. - Me, last game, including this one, probably

***switch to gouda***

bro-hug-awkward.gif

Join me, son.

reread the last 45 minutes of day one. rommy is tied for the lead and goes on a spree talking to/about everyone. once he drops off the top line he reverts back to "whats the count" and "burn the vanilla". i'm trying not to tunnel here but i still like rommy.

***rommy***

reread the last 45 minutes of day one. rommy is tied for the lead and goes on a spree talking to/about everyone. once he drops off the top line he reverts back to "whats the count" and "burn the vanilla". i'm trying not to tunnel here but i still like rommy.

***rommy***

thats true. bad vote, but fine.

i didnt understand gooner's argument against majoing to save da

***rommy***

To be fair to rommy, over a third of the game was tied at that point

Back