• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

OK I will admit I didn't consider CMTTTTT and it having only 2 mafia. My point still stands though.

And to add to this, if there are any civ specials out there, that means it is certainly 3 mafia which guarantees we are in 4-3-1. So they should be claiming for that dual purpose anyway.

This Gooner/Rommy back and forth is the most contrived thing I've ever seen. And Gooner doesn't understand MATH.

MCxxxxx

***GOONER***

OK I will admit I didn't consider CMTTTTT and it having only 2 mafia. My point still stands though.

Yeah, mods rarely roll a 2player mafia in c9++ in our league. i dont even remember one honestly.

And to add to this, if there are any civ specials out there, that means it is certainly 3 mafia which guarantees we are in 4-3-1. So they should be claiming for that dual purpose anyway.

depends on remaining utility, but yeah, if a special has blown their wad, please come forth

This Gooner/Rommy back and forth is the most contrived thing I've ever seen. And Gooner doesn't understand MATH.

MCxxxxx

***GOONER***

You are a moron

MCxxxxx

***GOONER***

tic - look at the kills

Yeah, mods rarely roll a 2player mafia in c9++ in our league. i dont even remember one honestly.

Mostly because any mod worth their salt *cough* would re-roll a boring setup like that, especially if they are going to add an extra vanilla civ to the pool. But I digress.

Pretty sure this is correct

sd34romcomddddigglerblue
ddd3deacon14goudagooner
romcom2timtic
gouda2bymjuice
bym1sd3
tim1mako

idk how to edit toogs's table thing, so im repasting it here and marking knowns:

sd3 (civ) 4 romcom (civ) ddd (civ ) diggler (civ) blue
ddd (civ) 3 deacon14 (civ) gouda (civ) gooner
romcom (civ) 2 tim tic
gouda (civ) 2 bym juice (civ)
bym 1 sd3 (civ)
tim 1 mako

Yes im putting myself civ

Mostly because any mod worth their salt *cough* would re-roll a boring setup like that, especially if they are going to add an extra vanilla civ to the pool. But I digress.

Ahhh yeah, this is the GOOD SHIT, right here. Majo this clown and move on, plz

Lololol WAT?

Basic probability motherfucker, do you speak it? Can I day vig Rommy and lynch Gooner?

go find a game where a mod LET a game run with 2 mafia in a 13 player setup on our site. you wont find it. you definitely wont find it when the mod adds a civ to make it 14. thats the end of the discussion

also - vanillas are notified or being rb'ed, so if you have been rb'ed this game, please come forth

Hmm.. IN OUR LEAGUE, mods NEVER roll a 2 person mafia.. I cant even REMEMBER the last time..

Insightful, Rommy, thank you.

anakin-shitposting.gif

Gooner LEANING INTO the dumbtell discussion last week. Straddle that line, buttboy. ANY MOD would re-roll that shit.

Lol at Rommy/Gouda. We kill both on principle.

reread the last 45 minutes of day one. rommy is tied for the lead and goes on a spree talking to/about everyone. once he drops off the top line he reverts back to "whats the count" and "burn the vanilla". i'm trying not to tunnel here but i still like rommy.

***rommy***

this is such a weak vote. tim is maf

go find a game where a mod LET a game run with 2 mafia in a 13 player setup on our site. you wont find it. you definitely wont find it when the mod adds a civ to make it 14. thats the end of the discussion

Lol, IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Gooner LEANING INTO the dumbtell discussion last week. Straddle that line, buttboy. ANY MOD would re-roll that shit.

Lol at Rommy/Gouda. We kill both on principle.

I have no idea what you are even saying. Did you have a stroke?

idk how to edit toogs's table thing, so im repasting it here and marking knowns:

sd3 (civ) 4 romcom (civ) ddd (civ ) diggler (civ) blue (civ lean)
ddd (civ) 3 deacon14 (civ) gouda (civ) gooner (would be a civ lean but had a pretty important vote that ended up defending bym and voting gouda)
romcom (civ) 2 tim tic (has had good tone, but has pulled shit on me before, not a civ lean yet)
gouda (civ) 2 bym juice (civ)
bym 1 sd3 (civ)
tim 1 mako (civ lean)

Yes im putting myself civ

ive added my leans and other notes.

i'd go bym/tim in any order and then finish out the game from there if im still alive. there's not much else interesting to me right now.

Back