• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

Also my major goal this game will be that nobody dumbtells about me being the IC. Maybe I will sign off on each post.

-The IC who will lead you all to victory

Tbf this was the 14 post that I followed with the 14 vote.

In order: ***Tim***, Bym, Da. Then if somehow im still alive, id have to reread d1’s end.

2)tic – had some civ interactions with dead people toward the end of d1. If he is pulling this game off as mafia, kudos. I really like #354.

3)da – ???

5)bym - ??? bunch of cute posts, a connector to tim if tim flips bad. Bad opening post w/ SD3 that caused me to march on SD3 thinking they were in cahoots together; maybe SD3 is just weird at sports and Bym is bad.

8)mako – late switch to try to kill knight d1 is civ leaning

10)gooner – nothing overly maf-ish or civ-ish, which can mean something. Playing a good game regardless of faction. I have something that gives me a small non-maf lean on him but it’s not worth sharing.

11)romcom -- civ

12)tim – lots of passive commentary on the game but nothing active or leading aside from a vote for me d1 and a vote for me d2. See #303, #310, especially see #327. Of all posts, tim chooses to interact with a vote from Bym on gouda, yet his interaction is not related to the vote, but rather it is related to him not having a job. For a game without substance, that’s a coincidence that sticks out to me. #415 Tim connecting me to mako from some paper thin post d1 is out of character if he’s a civ. #427 he flings a bit of dirt at gouda to keep the momentum going and then he votes for me in #431 – great move bro. That’s the sum of his contribution to the game. Not sure how gooner is reading him civ.

13)blue – makes the killshot between two civs d1. It’s an unlikely move as mafia, though it’s been done before. Civ lean

Anyone with a braincell or playing honestly knows you are likely not maf.

You do you then.

Just checked. Mako talked about liking his team in his opening post. Turns out he was mafia.

I’d recommend coming back to mako if it appears we have an SK, but I don’t think he’s mafia

What did Mako do to clear himself after this post? Just the switch to Knight?

You've become so good at tone.

also blue put sd3 up 1 over knight late. there was movement. if you think all of that movement was civs, then i guess we have a quiet wake maf

bad votes aren't usually mafia. seems more SK to me, which could explain why juice is died (juice had a vote on him).

Civ specials dont claim yet plzkthx

Ok so someone figure out whether gooner dickstepped by "knowing" mafia has 3 players, because a 2 player maf is still possible. The counts just change from my post #474

We likely have a SK, or an idiot vig who keeps missing (less likely given the meta of us just starting a season). THis means we have an odd number of Ts

CMTTTTT = game starts 11-2-1, meaning we're at 5-2-1 (includes a gf)
CMXXTTT = game starts 10-3-1, meaning we're at 4-3-1 (includes an rb)
CMXXXXT = game starts 10-3-1, meaning we're at 4-3-1 (includes a gf and rb)

Has anyone been roleblocked yet? Would tell us a fair amount.

This reads like the old rommy who pulls string while looking helpful.

Knight likely maf since he wasn’t hit.

***dddknight***

...but when I say stuff like this.

Also shit that everyone is so excited that Rommy is playing and then y’all want to kill him round 1.

tic tied rommy to you earlier and now you tie yourself to him. love it.

I told you guys I’m not mafia. The hardest part of day 1 for me when I’m a civ is deciding who to vote for because I love all of you so much.

@Bym - from my point of view, mako was pretty adamant about me being civ d1, even when it wasn't that popular. This exchange between Tim and Mako is interesting, since it could be tim laying groundwork to tie me to a potentially maf-mako if Tim and Mako are teammates. But at that point, mako had no heat, so that's a super long-game play that's probably not worth doing in our 2nd game back and eagles isn't hear to read every word 3 days later. Idk. i'll reconsider mako.

It's just hard to get over mako switching to knight at the buzzer, to kill knight (civ) over sd3 (civ). Why do that as mafia?

fuck why do i keep using hear instead of here. wtf

There's good reading on Page 19 if you want some context for the mako/bym relationship. Cliffs:

Bym had been posting actively in the thread at the time

1) mako (? but guy just tried to killshot a civ over a civ) suggest we run bym
2) gouda (civ) follows onto bym
3) bym continues to post, yet doesn't address the votes, and basically stays at a fluff level with his vote on gouda (civ)

Just seems like trying to play it too cool while movement away from bym to gouda is initiated

@Bym - from my point of view, mako was pretty adamant about me being civ d1, even when it wasn't that popular. This exchange between Tim and Mako is interesting, since it could be tim laying groundwork to tie me to a potentially maf-mako if Tim and Mako are teammates. But at that point, mako had no heat, so that's a super long-game play that's probably not worth doing in our 2nd game back and eagles isn't hear to read every word 3 days later. Idk. i'll reconsider mako.

It's just hard to get over mako switching to knight at the buzzer, to kill knight (civ) over sd3 (civ). Why do that as mafia?

I just didn’t want to kill you day 1. The only real civ read I have is Blue.

I miss tejas and Ryala. Y’all are terrible at banter.

Not to be too cheesy (swidt), it’s the tone. Last game, can’t remember if it was chat or thread since I was pretty disconnected, Mako was laughing about claiming mafia working to insulate himself. Mako’s a smart guy who play style is fun. This feels like something he’d do.

Not to be too cheesy (swidt), it’s the tone. Last game, can’t remember if it was chat or thread since I was pretty disconnected, Mako was laughing about claiming mafia working to insulate himself. Mako’s a smart guy who play style is fun. This feels like something he’d do.

intentionally posting late is AA worthy. but let's not go down that road. let's go down the road where you make a read that isn't based on tone. do you have one?

Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn,
a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter.
If your mind isn't clouded by knights mom,
this is the best season of your life.

intentionally posting late is AA worthy. but let's not go down that road. let's go down the road where you make a read that isn't based on tone. do you have one?

I wasn’t meaning to hint about anything AA worthy.

What I’m going on is what I think he’d do. Content-wise, it’s the coyness we just saw. Civ’s you early and then conditions it.

I wasn’t meaning to hint about anything AA worthy.

What I’m going on is what I think he’d do. Content-wise, it’s the coyness we just saw. Civ’s you early and then conditions it.

I don’t see how that leans maf

Back