• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia SK Tic wins

I can never tell if blue is SUPER SPECIAL or doing high quality schtick. But, I'm certain I'm not voting for him.

Got to be Tim or Gooner here. Don't think Da or Mako can be SK, so I'm down with Tim or Gooner cause they can be either/or.

***Tim***. Tim comes back mafia, I'm def voting Gooner tomorrow, so you best kill me tonight Gooner.

Anyone for a quick majo on Gooner?

I can never tell if blue is SUPER SPECIAL or doing high quality schtick. But, I'm certain I'm not voting for him.

Got to be Tim or Gooner here. Don't think Da or Mako can be SK, so I'm down with Tim or Gooner cause they can be either/or.

***Tim***. Tim comes back mafia, I'm def voting Gooner tomorrow, so you best kill me tonight Gooner.

Mako absolutely can be SK, where are you getting that he couldn’t be?

Tim is my most likely mafia left, haven’t decided who I like most for SK but that part is usually a crapshoot

I don't believe Mako does that shit D1 with the switch OR asks Tim to switch in OT like that if he's SK.

I am not mafia.

Me, to Mako, if he has the GREAT, BIG BALLS to open game this way as SK:

critical-role-crit-role.gif

Gooner, as he realizes that I keep narrowing a potential SK pool:

and-im-completely-fucked-kaya-scodelario.gif

So rommy claimed SK, but isn't SK and the SK didn't hit last night? Or did the SK and mafia double tap rom? I could see that happening.

It's pretty obvious that mafia would benefit if SK were gone. Not sure there is any logic where killing a fake SK benefits the real SK.

Serial Killer right here.

Either/or. Killing Gooner is always option 1A under any scenario.

start of day three clears gooner from mafia. if da is mafia then the game sucked anyway. leaves mako/tic for mafia and i've been riding tic's reads to my demise so far this game.

my vote is for ***mako***. i treated him as borderline IC after his late post on night one and he is still alive. can't make it make sense.

So after Tim what’s the play?

I think tic gets hit tonight.

start of day three clears gooner from mafia. if da is mafia then the game sucked anyway. leaves mako/tic for mafia and i've been riding tic's reads to my demise so far this game.

my vote is for ***mako***. i treated him as borderline IC after his late post on night one and he is still alive. can't make it make sense.

confused-dog.gif

Back