• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ mafia Smidge wins. Somehow.

I did. I went through every thread you've ever created. There are 8 games, all of which I linked. I remember you talking about the Departed game, but I don't think it ever happened.

Lol. It 110% happened. Toogs was mole I believe. It was an amazing game

I did. I went through every thread you've ever created. There are 8 games, all of which I linked. I remember you talking about the Departed game, but I don't think it ever happened.

I did too and have no idea why it isn't there. I've run Departed twice, once on here and once on fuckcagles board.

Actually that title still may belong to sd3agles who leads the don't give two fucks angleshooting crowd by a large margin. Though dv7 shot himself up there in my game

Nah I meant dv7 actually ruins games. He's like King Midas but every game he touches turns to broken

Actually that title still may belong to sd3agles who leads the don't give two fucks angleshooting crowd by a large margin. Though dv7 shot himself up there in my game

That ain't true. I only ruined one game where I was cop and posted after night was called. The others were minimal infractions.

Can we play this game now.
As much as I enjoy a "shit on dv7 day" as the next guy let's just not play his games and move on.

Dv7- man I enjoy your concepts just let someone else help you mod them. Eagles, Rom , toots would be good choices.

Can we play this game now.
As much as I enjoy a "shit on dv7 day" as the next guy let's just not play his games and move on.

Dv7- man I enjoy your concepts just let someone else help you mod them. Eagles, Rom , toots would be good choices.

The fuck

I tried. Then I said, "nah, fuck that" and tried something completely new that I've been wanting to try.

Also, you don't get to talk about fucked up created games. I'll take the shit from others, I deserve it, but you? NOPE.

I tried. Then I said, "nah, fuck that" and tried something completely new that I've been wanting to try.

Also, you don't get to talk about fucked up created games. I'll take the shit from others, I deserve it, but you? NOPE.

Who are you talking to?

SECRET GARDEN MAFIA WAS THE DEPARTED REDUX

solved.

ok, on with the c9++ game. I can rest easy now.

Back