• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ mafia Smidge wins. Somehow.

***switch to bym***

didn't like his vote post

Dv7/smidge both with good tone so far

Can we play this game now.
As much as I enjoy a "shit on dv7 day" as the next guy let's just not play his games and move on.

Dv7- man I enjoy your concepts just let someone else help you mod them. Eagles, Rom , toots would be good choices.

Lolol. Take a seat kid. You won't make a better post than this

Uhhh smidge made two games that broke faster than any dv7 game

He had one where we didn't learn alignments at death

Odd reaction to me bringing up dv7s odd reaction to smidge's defense of him

NOTED

Uhhh smidge made two games that broke faster than any dv7 game

He had one where we didn't learn alignments at death

I have a family friend group that plays in person like this. No alignment reveal after death, it's terrible.

Odd reaction to me bringing up dv7s odd reaction to smidge's defense of him

NOTED

ODD REACTION TO TEJAS' INDIFFERENT REACTION TO MY NORMAL REACTION OF SMIDGE'S BIZARRE DECLARATION.

Noted.

I had a friend describe it to me. They all close their eyes and mafia can communicate or something like that.

Let me clarify, everyone knows their roles pregame just like here. God just doesn't reveal faction upon death. Mafia can communicate at night via eye contact and hand motions

Let me clarify, everyone knows their roles pregame just like here. God just doesn't reveal faction upon death. Mafia can communicate at night via eye contact and hand motions

I need to clarify to. I've played live like that. Just don't understand how you play without reveals. Seems awful

giphy.gif

I had a friend describe it to me. They all close their eyes and mafia can communicate or something like that.

yep, my sister's husband has a bunch of characters from horror films on cards that are "victims", "psychos", "cops", or "doctors" and he draws out the appropriate # for the group and we play. 1 game takes like 15 minutes or so.

Back