• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - Day 3 ends at 1:30

In honor of The Challenge, rookies get thrown in first

***D14***

I have a student named Alexis in one of my Zoom classes and my echo dot cannot make that distinction at all. Brave new world, bros.

Gooner (2) - Da Rommy
Numbers (1) - Gooner
Gat (1) - Numbers
Eagles (1) - Mako
Deacon14 (1) - Parlay

The day1 vote on Eagles is a terrible look and noted. I remember when I first started playing and did that same thing tho.

you turds took my gooner vote while i was in a meeting

gooner

but only because i can't vote for wfu03

honestly there's like 4 turd posts already. townies is the worst

Woke up this morning with the sunshine in my eyes
All the clouds are gone and took the rain that came inside
I can't believe the way I feel about the day
All the bad is gone and all the good is here to stay

gooner

***Switch to D14***

I don’t know what this is but it’s not good.

I don't know what this is either. I also can't tell if any of you are serious about knowing anything on D1, but I guess learning curve and all. I'll vote now I guess since everyone else did almost.

***Mako***

I heard a pretty good standup bit the other day by this comedian named Theo Vonn, so I listened to one of his albums and it was solid. Googled him only to find that he was Theo from Road Rules.

Unfortunately his Netflix special is subpar.

I don't know what this is either. I also can't tell if any of you are serious about knowing anything on D1, but I guess learning curve and all. I'll vote now I guess since everyone else did almost.

***Mako***

oh. You’ve never played. Nice. Most of early D1 is meaningless banter. Sometimes you get someone with an awkward entry. Sometimes people are just always awkward on entry (me). The real shit starts in the 30m before the deadline.

honestly there's like 4 turd posts already. townies is the worst

But he's an earnest worst.

I still feel the need to apologize to you Townie. Even though you cut me deep talkin' bout yardwork.

Back