• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - Day 3 ends at 1:30

But he's an earnest worst.

I still feel the need to apologize to you Townie. Even though you cut me deep talkin' bout yardwork.

what do you want me to call it, sharecropping?

oh. You’ve never played. Nice. Most of early D1 is meaningless banter. Sometimes you get someone with an awkward entry. Sometimes people are just always awkward on entry (me). The real shit starts in the 30m before the deadline.

Your mom said my entry isn't awkward

what do you want me to call it, sharecropping?

I wanna call this racist somehow, but I do make my kids work in the garden and they only get like 15% of the output so I guess it's technically accurate.

I wanna call this racist somehow, but I do make my kids work in the garden and they only get like 15% of the output so I guess it's technically accurate.

Teaching them about labor’s struggle and the means of production. Love it

oh. You’ve never played. Nice. Most of early D1 is meaningless banter. Sometimes you get someone with an awkward entry. Sometimes people are just always awkward on entry (me). The real shit starts in the 30m before the deadline.

I want to post a GIF here real bad and don't know how to on the boards. So insert the Chuck Norris thumbs up GIF here.

i'm just jealous cause i own an expensive ass 1000 sq ft in dc and not an inch of it is out of doors

We're gonna burn out again

***parlay***

Do you wanna coach division one college basketball? I’m asking for a friend

You haven't seen my record, bro. And Townie, you can get tons of cheap land where I'm at. But you'll have to be surrounded by the people I'm surrounded by. Lotta pretty dirt roads to run on though.

Well, the first season was when I was 2 years old. But also, it appears to still be on. So, maybe?

Aw shit. We got a board baby. What's going on, young blood? Teach us how to tik-tok.

3vvxyv

Back