• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - Day 3 ends at 1:30

I tried my best parlay. I advocated for not AA'ing you if that helps.

I messaged him as soon as I saw. I couldn't believe it was that I was so late. He had no choice.

Thanks for the game ryala. Sorry again for my blunder

You played vanilla almost perfect. Except for when you said you were vanilla. Was still fine since the game was basically over after N1.

I told maf chat that I thought rommy was a special, too bad he wasn't more special.

At what point was saying I was vanilla bad? Last night?

I messaged him as soon as I saw. I couldn't believe it was that I was so late. He had no choice.

Thanks for the game ryala. Sorry again for my blunder

It's hard when majo's happen. What I used to do was keep two tabs open, once updated, and one where I'm quoting/reading and refresh the 2nd tab, just in case if I'm posing from another page, but it's hard... not a blunder. Just tough luck.

We obviously thought it was hilarious in maf chad, but yeah, we def WANTED you to stay alive.

I went to law school so I didn't have to do math any more. Why didn't someone warn me that MS13 mafia is like some upper level college math course.

It was never bad - but as a vanilla you also don't want to clear yourself from the special pool

Ah, that makes sense. I think at the point I did it we basically had the format figured out with Gooner and Eagles claiming, but I don't think Townie had claimed yet so you are definitely right in that I shouldn't have done that. Obviously didn't hurt us, but I'll remember that

Unrelated to the game, what are these little messages I get that I can't respond to or seemingly revisit?

Got a nice on from tic, that I tried to reply to in the last game thread. Got one from toogs telling me to grow a pair (I think it was for whining about doing math) and I got one from GAT that I haven't read yet b/c I can't seem to find my way back to them.

Unrelated to the game, what are these little messages I get that I can't respond to or seemingly revisit?

Got a nice on from tic, that I tried to reply to in the last game thread. Got one from toogs telling me to grow a pair (I think it was for whining about doing math) and I got one from GAT that I haven't read yet b/c I can't seem to find my way back to them.

You talking about reputation comments? It's the little star thing under avatars

Ah, that makes sense. I think at the point I did it we basically had the format figured out with Gooner and Eagles claiming, but I don't think Townie had claimed yet so you are definitely right in that I shouldn't have done that. Obviously didn't hurt us, but I'll remember that

BTW, you missed a great episode of the challenge last night. Rookie got thrown to the wolves again.

I legit thought I had done/said something that had actually pissed off tic and was like "wtf did I do, I'm sorry"

You def got me on the thing where I said you dumbtelled as mafia, you were civ and I was mafia in the Ph/Jman game.

I figured I could lean on me calling you out for being an Eagles dickrider last game and hope it convoluted the thread enough to where the other players would think my anger was pure and I was def civ. It didn't work out. You played very great and you were extremely logical. We were fucked massively after N1.

Dagger

You click the little star thing to give rep and leave a message. Then under notifications at the top, you have to right click and open in new tab. That'll show you rep comments and PMs.

You talking about reputation comments? It's the little star thing under avatars

Dude has been rope-a-dopeing us all thread.

ali.gif

Dude has been rope-a-dopeing us all thread.

ali.gif

Lol I've been on the sports boards for like 5 years.

Also I feel like this is about to be a situation where I say I'm bad at bowling to friends, magically bowl a 180 first game, friends get mad, then I bowl like a 72.

Back