• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - Day 3 ends at 1:30

giphy.gif

I figured out GIFs guys

I have a love hate relationship with these things. When I'm on my computer, I love them. When I'm using tapatalk, I hate them because they don't load properly half the time and/or slow the app down heavily.

I really feel like Ryala let me down. I would have 100% chose investigation immune if I knew gooner was a cop.

I really feel like Ryala let me down. I would have 100% chose investigation immune if I knew gooner was a cop.

Not gonna lie - i felt bad for you drawing Indy again. You should play the lottery.

Holy shit I posted 58 times in this game. I had under 400 posts in 4.5 years before that lol

I think I have chosen investigation immune every time I was SK before this, which might have been like twice, but remember someone telling me you always chose 1 shot BPV because there isnt a guarantee of a cop.

I think I have chosen investigation immune every time I was SK before this, which might have been like twice, but remember someone telling me you always chose 1 shot BPV because there isnt a guarantee of a cop.

That was the discussion ryala and I had when he was the SK a couple weeks ago in the C9 game that I ran. Math says BPV > Inv Immune just straight up because there are likely to be way more potential kills than investigations in the game. But in our little mafia community, I can definitely see arguments for certain players taking Inv Immune over BPV. You might be one of them because you haven't been a frequent night hit target since we've come back.

What is full postal coastal? i remember him but am missing the reference.

Way back in the day coastal played mafia with us (and was pretty good from what I can recall), but one game he got a full vig role and just used it every single night and absolutely torched the mafia, basically without any clues other than his own intuition. It was nuts. Think he did it another time too, but that first time was amazing.

Props to eagles, he has had my d1 maf down to like 80% FOREVER. I can get away with it RARELY if I'm actually around to post. If I have to come back and catch up....oof.

GAT with two kill shots is awesome too. Killing me was not reckless, because no one will ever believe you weren't dickriding.

Watching gooner get his feelings hurt while TIC yelled at him was great too

Thought noob14 played really well too for first game

Sorry team, total brainfart. Combo of my guard being down from it being late and having a couple beers and doing a brief check before the previous post amd being distracted trying to do it while watching TV.

For future reference, when you have simpletons like me playing, don't declare no majorities overnight and then change your mind.

I made a commitment to not being as manic this game and posting less and then I look and I have triple digit posts, damn it. I need to re-evaluate some things clearly...

No, you were great. This gooner was my favorite gooner

Sorry team, total brainfart. Combo of my guard being down from it being late and having a couple beers and doing a brief check before the previous post amd being distracted trying to do it while watching TV.

For future reference, when you have simpletons like me playing, don't declare no majorities overnight and then change your mind.

I tried my best parlay. I advocated for not AA'ing you if that helps.

Props to eagles, he has had my d1 maf down to like 80% FOREVER. I can get away with it RARELY if I'm actually around to post. If I have to come back and catch up....oof.

GAT with two kill shots is awesome too. Killing me was not reckless, because no one will ever believe you weren't dickriding.

I legit thought I had done/said something that had actually pissed off tic and was like "wtf did I do, I'm sorry"

And this little turd, fuck him. Walking in and playing like a boss in game 1 really pisses me off. Who the hell does he think he is?

First sentence: feedback I expected prior to the game starting

Second sentence: feedback I did not expect prior to the game starting.

What was up with your invisible ink post?

First sentence: feedback I expected prior to the game starting

Second sentence: feedback I did not expect prior to the game starting.

You played vanilla almost perfect. Except for when you said you were vanilla. Was still fine since the game was basically over after N1.

I told maf chat that I thought rommy was a special, too bad he wasn't more special.

Back