• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - Day 3 ends at 1:30

GG, I didn't run the various outcomes last night if/when GAt killed me or numbers

Our only hope was that he didn't shoot or killed new guy or 1 of Eagles/Gooner

Obviously, I knew the setup last night once Townie reveal happened, so I had to do everything in my power to work it through... I tried. Eagles godmoding Gouda hurt and Gooner getting lucky on his 1-shot against Da hurt. Then, parlay getting AA'd last night actually hurt as well since it took away another body for GAt to possibly shoot at.

I'm being 100% truthful, there was no ill intent whatsoever at any of you.. I just thought I had to try at all costs to do something to swing us a win.

Well deserved win by Civs... the new guy was amazing, GAt was amazing, Eagles & Gooner were obviously MVPs

Sorry again for being such a dick... I was hoping it might work.

GG TiC. Always fun.

Seriously though, you were amazing. Please keep playing.

I appreciate it, it was a lot of fun. I feel like this sort of game with a structure that I can figure out worked out well for my first game. That and being a vanilla civ.

If any of you has any critiques for me those are obviously appreciated by a n00b

In retrospect, I should have had numbers claim something, since it was obvious i was claiming vanilla, but that's without knowing parlay would get AA'd (obviously wasn't intentional on his part either). A numbers claim would have prevented him getting iced though, however, GAt would have prob hit me either way..

GG, GAT going full postal coastal brought back great memories

If GAt shot at deac14, it MIGHT have been possible though

In retrospect, I should have had numbers claim something, since it was obvious i was claiming vanilla, but that's without knowing parlay would get AA'd (obviously wasn't intentional on his part either). A numbers claim would have prevented him getting iced though, however, GAt would have prob hit me either way..

My thought was that you should have killed me and claimed something. Might have been able to convince Townie and Gat to lynch one of Gooner/Eagles for lying.

Gooner dying D1 would have been amazing, but numbers did the right thing with the killswitch

We chose not to hit Gooner obviously because I was GF and I was praying he'd investigate me

i was tortured about whether to reveal but didn't want somebody preempting it

gg all

If there isn’t another claim the only possible outcome is you being maf tic. If you’d like to claim civ special hurry up.

giphy.gif

My thought was that you should have killed me and claimed something. Might have been able to convince Townie and Gat to lynch one of Gooner/Eagles for lying.

I was never going to lynch gooner after Da flipped SK. Best chance was Eagles but with a cop claim and the RB where it was in the OOO, the odds of Eagles lying were astronomically low.

You were an unknown and playing above your belt so we had to eliminate one of the clear civs (I already established Townie wasn't lying). The plan is to get into a pissing match between you and me both claiming vanilla and that you were obviously being coached up (you weren't, which is hilarious and awesome).

Townie was obviously going to protect Gooner, and I had to mount an offensive on Eagles being a liar as an alternative to our planned pissing match.

Parlay dying hurt the mafia. I was pretty sure he wasn’t mafia but mafia needed all the unknowns alive.

Last night I entertained it being Gooner and Townie as mafia in a TTT setup. It was a long long shot but in play.

Good job GAt sniping Gouda and great first game by 14. GG

Since this ended so early I could run it back or we can take a break until next week whatever people want. Thanks for running ryala.

i was tortured about whether to reveal but didn't want somebody preempting it

gg all

This was an extremely weird game in that the setup was basically completely figured out D2. Normally that is not the case in C9 but obviously it’s possibly. You did just fine, coming out then as doctor was the right play. GG.

Parlay dying hurt the mafia. I was pretty sure he wasn’t mafia but mafia needed all the unknowns alive.

Last night I entertained it being Gooner and Townie as mafia in a TTT setup. It was a long long shot but in play.

Good job GAt sniping Gouda and great first game by 14. GG

Since this ended so early I could run it back or we can take a break until next week whatever people want. Thanks for running ryala.

I will play another C9 game.

Back