• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

SD3 should have no votes right now

I mean 3 different people all called it out.

I mean it is an obvious joke

does arsenal sucking this bad really take your joy out of life? You can support Man United with me! special things are happening. OLE'S AT THE WHEEL, TELL ME HOW GOOD DOES IT FEEL?

townie is SK. maf members get on board to get rid of the only person that could potentially kill you at night.

I mean it is an obvious joke

does arsenal sucking this bad really take your joy out of life? You can support Man United with me! special things are happening. OLE'S AT THE WHEEL, TELL ME HOW GOOD DOES IT FEEL?

Manchester United has finished above Arsenal twice in 6 years, I think we are both supporting clubs that suck

and everton haven't won a trophy in 25 years but you don't hear me bragging about it

is this you saying you want to be run day 1 again?

Again?

And no, I'm saying that SD3 sounds very civ to me and votes for him are kind of dumb unless you want to show some work.

Maybe I don’t like his tone gooner

maybe one of his responses to me was shallow

and maybe your defense of him is really weird

Back