• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

He's a part time player that plays for fun and isn't as competitive as some when he plays. Going after him will just take the fun away for him and make him quit. If you want to vent on someone, vent on someone like knight or jtp. They bite back. They aren't going anywhere.

Speaking of disappearances, anyone heard from my man tic? I'm seriously concerned about that dude.

Talked to him 2 days ago, he's alive but very busy with work

I was thinking Gouda or Parlay. Either way, that's an odd time for a day 1 switch

an hour and 20 mins before deadline? After visiting the thread for first time in morning post overnight banter???

lol. Get out of here with that nonsense

an hour and 20 mins before deadline? After visiting the thread for first time in morning post overnight banter???

lol. Get out of here with that nonsense

And switched to a player that made 0 posts during said overnight banter. So what changed overnight that convinced you to switch to me, despite not participating in banter?

Tejas currently getting SONNED

EccwV8UX0AI7YUX

Vote count as of #469

Tejas (2) – Mako, SD3
Gouda (2) – DV7, Townie
DV7 (2) - toogs, RSF
SD3 (2) – Manning, Tejas
Bym (1) - Gooner
Gooner (1) - Da
RSF (1) – parlay
Parlay (1) - Bym
Townie (1) - Gouda

1 hour until deadline

PM me with any mistakes

I want to see how today shakes, but Tejas and Gooner are both on my list for tomorrow.

The vote movements all around this game have been bizarre

I want to see how today shakes, but Tejas and Gooner are both on my list for tomorrow.

Great, glad to hear it. Show your work and/or just sit there and be mafia.

Great, glad to hear it. Show your work and/or just sit there and be mafia.

It's all about tone. I know my alignment, so I'm looking at how others act towards me.

I see the day 1 brain geniuses are at it again ready to unlock the matrix before anything is known glad to know I haven’t missed much

It felt very atypical to me that Gouda would list a bunch of maf d1, but apart from that I don’t have any feelings about anyone

Bym’s anger about getting votes after modding seems genuine and SD3 is just a big dumb hero every game

Tejas always likes to list out mafia with no reads d1

I see the day 1 brain geniuses are at it again ready to unlock the matrix before anything is known glad to know I haven’t missed much

Some people claim they can get reads off of D1 posting, but I don't buy it. I think D1, we hit mafia around 25-33% of the time.

Back