• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Vote count as of #439

Parlay (2) - Bym, Tejas
Gouda (2) – DV7, Townie
DV7 (2) - toogs, RSF
Townie (2) - SD3, Gouda
SD3 (1) - Manning
Bym (1) - Gooner
Gooner (1) - Da
Tejas (1) - Mako
RSF (1) – parlay

PM me with any mistakes

IIRC, yes. The pulled the post from dv7 talking about the kid, then also went to the reveal yourself thread to pull a pic of dv7 to prove it was him making the post.

Why were they looking at OGB anyway?

Why were they looking at OGB anyway?

I don't remember the full story, dv7 can chime in. I think they happened to be both a poster and a parent of a kid on the team or in the organization, or that's what he suspected. Not sure he ever found out who it was?

I don't remember the full story, dv7 can chime in. I think they happened to be both a poster and a parent of a kid on the team or in the organization, or that's what he suspected. Not sure he ever found out who it was?

A DV7 coached team beat my kid's team and I didn't go whining and complaining about it. His team was a little better than ours, but he out coached us.

i've got bagels here but i'm simply at a loss for what to put on them

Remember when an OGB poster got dv7 fired from his coaching job bc he complained on here about a players skills (or lack thereof), and proved it was dv7 by pulling his picture off of the "reveal yourself" thread

Thats when I knew America was fucked

not even any player in particular but just some players at a FUCKING TRY OUT to make the team.

unbelievable.

i've got bagels here but i'm simply at a loss for what to put on them

Are they sweet? If so, throw them away and get muffins.

Are they savory? If so, cream cheese and maybe lox.

These are the only answers.

they are everything bagels, i will probably make eggs and melt some cheese on them

everyone warns me all the time about having a kid and my sleep schedule getting fucked well jokes on you buddy i'm an insomniac who has averaged 4 hrs of sleep per night for a decade

not even any player in particular but just some players at a FUCKING TRY OUT to make the team.

unbelievable.

Those kids must’ve been the suckiest bunch of sucks to ever suck.

IIRC, yes. The pulled the post from dv7 talking about the kid, then also went to the reveal yourself thread to pull a pic of dv7 to prove it was him making the post.

correct. I think I know who it was but I can't prove it and it was so long ago that it's not worth bothering with other than rolling my eyes.

it was still fucking ridiculous tho

I don't drink hard anymore because I'm old enough that I don't want to deal with the next morning.

Also, 6/7 days, I'm up and exercising early.

correct. I think I know who it was but I can't prove it and it was so long ago that it's not worth bothering with other than rolling my eyes.

it was still fucking ridiculous tho

Does Phan have the info?

i think this is my last week after 2 straight years of monday morning 7:30 AM calls with india

further to this point, this past monday i had our traditional 7:30 call but we were celebrating a product launch and the indian team was like "RAISE YOUR GLASS" and so i toasted with my coffee mug but they actually had indian whiskey and they yelled at me and told me to go get some whiskey to toast me "don't be a wimpy kid" so i had to oblige and pour a whiskey at 7:30 AM on a monday to oblige and be a good global citizen and teammate

Back