• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

See you sluts in the morning

This + I stopped playing Skyrim for a few minutes before I join her. Doing a rapidfire banter session then I'm off to bed.

What do you think the word combine means

If I may...

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU.

Let your fucking kid be. And let her/his coach teach them.

Thank you.

I feel like this is misplaced anger. But it's good to let it out some times. Maybe go out and have a good scream.

tim tried to play this week. He said bym has him on ignore.

Nonny is on me. I feel bad. I should likely reach out.

I felt bad because I like Tim, but I did post asking people to let me know if I missed anyone, and nobody spoke up.

Remember when an OGB poster got dv7 fired from his coaching job bc he complained on here about a players skills (or lack thereof), and proved it was dv7 by pulling his picture off of the "reveal yourself" thread

Thats when I knew America was fucked

Remember when an OGB poster got dv7 fired from his coaching job bc he complained on here about a players skills (or lack thereof), and proved it was dv7 by pulling his picture off of the "reveal yourself" thread

yeah that was bad

alsp am I voting you, Bym, or dv7?

I must’ve missed that. Coaching sucks sometimes though.

thinking dv7 went hard on the booze last night

I thought sticking rj in a loonie bin would fix the broken quote function but here we are

i think this is my last week after 2 straight years of monday morning 7:30 AM calls with india

Wait, that was proved to be from his own pictures and not from a nefarious reason?

yeah that was bad

alsp am I voting you, Bym, or dv7?

If you want to vote for me, fine.

I don't cuss often, but fuck y'all. I'm not mafia and I think it's tacky to do so right after I modded.

Wait, that was proved to be from his own pictures and not from a nefarious reason?

IIRC, yes. The pulled the post from dv7 talking about the kid, then also went to the reveal yourself thread to pull a pic of dv7 to prove it was him making the post.

Back