• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

And we need to leave Toogs around until endgame more often. He's posted more in this last round than he has in the past year.

You must spread reputation around before giving it to bym again.

isnt that what we did? He was II

I was given civ. The corollary is mafia. SK isn't either. It was a safe assumption that civ = town and mafia = anti-town, but it's just an assumption. That's why I made a point to mention it.

Nice job assholes. Not sure how Gouda and I are supposed to do everything all the time.

And please tell me neither of you believed I was a vig and got super lucky with my "fake investigations." I had no chance of winning anything and decided to play for teh lulz.

Meh, I wasnt going to full claim there, only chance civs had for a win was to have the doctor block a hit - if I give it away, SK and maf kill two civs and its a 1-1-1 end game anyway.

Civs should have known that, redwings claim was bad time and made no sense. But oh well, my bad.

Also, I protected Tic the night he died, toogs just roleblocked me. Oof.

I thought it was sketchy and said so. At that point, you have to match claims. Still lots of ways for civs to win if we get RW that round.

I thought it was sketchy and said so. At that point, you have to match claims. Still lots of ways for civs to win if we get RW that round.

What? No, there was no way to win. If I claim doc, it goes to night at 3-1-1 - the only chance we have to win is if mafia and sk kill the same person (me) - thats literally the only chance. I dont think there was any reason to do that there, play the game not the claim. Everyone just assumed he claimed so it was ok to not actually look at his posts.

What? No, there was no way to win. If I claim doc, it goes to night at 3-1-1 - the only chance we have to win is if mafia and sk kill the same person (me) - thats literally the only chance. I dont think there was any reason to do that there, play the game not the claim. Everyone just assumed he claimed so it was ok to not actually look at his posts.

I was thinking we had an extra man at that time, but I guess it was 3.

Guess the short of it is, I'm not savvy enough to vote against an un-countered claim for a role I know exists.

thanks for running, knight, and for subbing, gouda.

I was given civ. The corollary is mafia. SK isn't either. It was a safe assumption that civ = town and mafia = anti-town, but it's just an assumption. That's why I made a point to mention it.
civ/non-civ is the same as town/anti-town

get into the tie?

You know as well as I do that voting 1-1-1 in the final round is extremely favorable for mafia and essentially hands the win to them. If that's what you wanted, just say so. But bym earned the right to vote as he saw fit in the last round and Tim was a more than deserving winner.

I was thinking we had an extra man at that time, but I guess it was 3.

Guess the short of it is, I'm not savvy enough to vote against an un-countered claim for a role I know exists.

Thats the reason they fake claim.

No worries, I played sketch the whole time, only partly on purpose.

You know as well as I do that voting 1-1-1 in the final round is extremely favorable for mafia and essentially hands the win to them. If that's what you wanted, just say so. But bym earned the right to vote as he saw fit in the last round and Tim was a more than deserving winner.

yah, he couldn't really do much, would have had to put it on tim to force tim to vote with me. It's actually a lame endgame no matter what with a split like that--its fastest trigger in OT. So nevermind

You played well. Clearing me was super helpful!

blue..........buddy...........what happened?

Sorry.
My Monday got crazy and I was only able to drop the early vote and the late vote. I missed the mid day one. I wasn't planning on being gone, but there were things that needed my attention and kept me off the phone and computer.

Sorry.
My Monday got crazy and I was only able to drop the early vote and the late vote. I missed the mid day one. I wasn't planning on being gone, but there were things that needed my attention and kept me off the phone and computer.

It happens.

I’m also sorry for blowing it. Had Tim pegged a couple of times, the investigation kind of hosed me. Should have picked up on the Da/redwing thing and just voted Togo’s. Probably wouldn’t have mattered tho.

Also Gouda you should probably get better

Also Tim is this seasons mvp so far. And it’s not close

Tic probably next

Back