• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

Thanks for running, Grabs Turds Bare. Sorry I wasn't more active. Some days.....

Tim deserved the win. Had us absolutely snowed in mafia chat.

I almost felt bad about hitting TiC after we shared that moment over a bowl of Booty-Os.

I made the claim when I did because I felt like there was a good chance Da was going to come out, and if he did, we were done. I didn't feel too confident in Toogs getting the benefit of the doubt at the end, and I felt the tide starting to turn against me. So I did what I could to get an extra round. If we had picked right on the SK, we would have had two coin flips to win.

Thanks for hosting, Knight.

As for the situation with GoalieMom, I try not to interact much with her in thread because I feel like there can be a lot said between us that no one else would pick up on. Certain mannerisms, turns of a phrase, things like that can mean much more between us than anyone else. That is why we also avoid mentioning the game at all while it is ongoing, other than a couple friendly reminders that the game is starting and randomly accusing the other of being mafia whenever we see each other. If we are both civs, it would be a significant advantage, and she has a natural suspicion of me being mafia all the time anyway, so I don't want to give anything away there either. We haven't played many games together, but it hasn't been much of an issue to this point.

Did I block a hit on Bym the one night? Or was it a double hit on goon?

You must’ve. Otherwise, Toogs wouldn’t assume Tim hit Gooner. If they hit Gooner, they would assume the SK held back, right?

If so, I still think it’s a better move for mafia to hunt unknown specials and just RB me.

luckily i was hit night 1 or else I would have dominated this game

Thanks Knight! And congrats Tim, you deserved the win!

You must’ve. Otherwise, Toogs wouldn’t assume Tim hit Gooner. If they hit Gooner, they would assume the SK held back, right?

If so, I still think it’s a better move for mafia to hunt unknown specials and just RB me.

I am assuming it was a doubletap on gooner

Who is running the next one?

mxnzx88.jpg

I probably don't have enough time to dedicate to modding until April. Things are nearly surreal here.

I could theoretically co-mod a game next week. I will be around Monday, but not the rest of the week.

Back