• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning CT!

Later today, the Mrs and I welcome a new addition to our family.

720792a3491c886b2b791b747a5902b6.jpg

Did every other car company stop making trucks?

Did every other car company stop making trucks?
Unless you get a lemon, brand loyalty is huge with truck owners. Plus, this one was a demo, so it has every bell and whistle imaginable, and we got it for half the original (brand new) asking price.

Last edited:
Unless you get a lemon, brand loyalty is huge with truck owners. Plus, this one was a demo, so it has every bell and whistle imaginable, and we got it for half the original asking price.

nice!

I got a loaner from the dealership this morning when I brought my car in to hopefully get the AC fixed. 2016 Accord, keyless ignition, and a blindspot camera activates in the center console whenever you put on the right turn signal or press a button. Neat stuff, albeit a little distracting.

My group in trivia last night missed the question "what do you call a group of geese".

Not our proudest moment.

My group in trivia last night missed the question "what do you call a group of geese".

Not our proudest moment.

You are dumb. My brother has a habrador retriever that's trained to get the gaggles of geese off of the golf course where we're members. Those geese shit all over the place and he's doing a community service for the other members. Probably would have got a medal if he served in Iraq.

What happened to the Mafia threads ? Did we ban all those guys and their threads ?

lmmbt3.gif

Seriously? That's one of the easier animal group names.

Yeah it was pretty sad.

We put "gander" because we convinced ourselves that "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" was actually singular/plural instead of a bird-husband/bird-wife relationship.

:plos:

Last edited:
Yeah it was pretty sad.

We put "gander" because we convinced ourselves that "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" was actually singular/plural instead of a bird-husband/bird-wife relationship.

:plus:
I will forgive you, but now geese will haunt your dreams.

tsk tsk. did you know the parliament of owls?

my teams got third place. so close.

Nah we had no idea on that one.

Seems like Chic would have been a good addition to our team!

There weren't as many "set categories" last night I thought compared to usual.

Not sure what we got, but it wasn't 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back