• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caht Thread Forever: ! Fool Punishes Body For No Apparent Reason ??? / !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you do the architecture boat tour? Gotta do the architecture boat tour. Get a good docent and that thing is the bomb. Lots of fantastic architecture in Chicago.

Yes and it was awesome. Guide was dropping bombs out there.

Also went to an improv show modeled after a Japanese game show. Your boy got called on the stage to participate in a beer chugging contest and dominated ofc. Won a free pitcher and two sake shots.

Yes and it was awesome. Guide was dropping bombs out there.

Nice. I was having drinks with a buddy of mine who was just back from Toronto and was raving about this building he went to. He dropped a "you may not know who Mies van der Rohe is, but..." and I was like let me stop you right there, I know Mies van der Rohe, thank you very much.

So my mom and her siblings are selling my late grandparents' condo and she's had it for sale by owner on Zillow. Yesterday she got a call from somebody representing Steven Speilberg's production company asking about renting the condo out for actors while they film in the town. She just met with reps from Dreamworks and showed them the condo, and it looks like they are going to take it. The movie is called Haunted but I can't find too much about it online.

Just found out that somebody else is prob going to take the condo, but if not there is a possibility it will be Rose Leslie, which means that JON SNOW MIGHT SLEEP IN MY GRANDPARENTS' CONDO.

Hell yes, watching Rick Steves in the Basque region and he just stopped by a Marijuana store. I love Rick Steves, faithful warrior in the weed fight. He needs to come out with a guide of all the best places to get stoned in each region he visits, because you goddamn know that Rick Steves lights up anywhere any chance he gets and will have some strong opinions on the subject.

Just found out that somebody else is prob going to take the condo, but if not there is a possibility it will be Rose Leslie, which means that JON SNOW MIGHT SLEEP IN MY GRANDPARENTS' CONDO.

Did the movie company make an offer? The only other time I've heard of someone dealing with this was from some friends in Winston, when Owen Wilson and someone was filming a movie there. They wanted to pay WAY more than what rent would have been, like 4 or 5 times it, so it could be worth it just to hear what they're putting on the table. I don't know how these things work exactly.

Did the movie company make an offer? The only other time I've heard of someone dealing with this was from some friends in Winston, when Owen Wilson and someone was filming a movie there. They wanted to pay WAY more than what rent would have been, like 4 or 5 times it, so it could be worth it just to hear what they're putting on the table. I don't know how these things work exactly.

They are talking to the actors and if they want it will make an offer in the next few days. It's a good chunk of change but maybe less than what a mortgage would be. The condo is paid off though so it will be straight money in my mom and her siblings' pockets. There's basically no reason not to do it because the condo is empty so the only inconvenience is not selling it for three months and having limited hours that it can be shown, but there's a clause where the actors will leave if the condo gets sold.

When I was a kid we had an old 70s Boston Whaler that was used as a camera boat in Jaws 2, which was filmed near where I grew up. Guy we bought it from bought it from the production company.

I'm watching the second episode of Vice Principals. Pretty sweet Bojangles shoutout.

Morning!

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Well ct, I'm a single lady once again. Dude didn't want to really commit- its for the best. And tbh I really was still a little peeved about the whole "he skipped my birthday" thing anyway.

What up gangsters. I'm in CLT and about to take off for wilmy, where my brothers dearest will be waiting to greet me and take me to THE REAL BEACH. None of that rocky cold Oregon coast nonsense.

Well ct, I'm a single lady once again. Dude didn't want to really commit- its for the best. And tbh I really was still a little peeved about the whole "he skipped my birthday" thing anyway.

Congrats, you really dodged a bullet with that one. You have every right to still and forever be peeved about skipping your birthday.

f that guy. Plus it's better you're single now with your new job and all that $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back