• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Calhoun/Lobo reunion

popodeac

Reaction score
Per SI.com, Calhoun hired Lobo today to return to the AF Academy.

Pretty shitty to take the Richmond job and then leave so quickly. Gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.

If true, that's his third job in about three months. Talk about loyalty ...

Dan Rocco is the luckiest guy...(except for the powerball winners), in the U.S.A.

Lobotzke, 44, was hired early last month as Richmond’s offensive coordinator after two seasons in the same position at Winston-Salem State.

Uh, no.

Lobo made the smart choice. The inbreeding safety net will let him work long after he proves incompetent. Crank up the golf carts and put some afterburners on them- we got golf to play!

Lol, he was at Richmond for 5 weeks.

Lol, he was at Richmond for 5 weeks.

And left a program where he was the OC to take an 'undefined position' at another school that already has two Associate HC/OC on staff. Weird.

Strange. Really being an offensive line coach in an option style attack seems to be his bread and butter.

Lobo didn't run an "option style attack" here (except for 2 1/8 games in 2013, but I've blocked those PTSD memories). His offense defied description.

Well, besides bad

Last edited:
I seriously doubt he'll be the OC there. It'll be a demotion, but he will be at his alma mater and not in stinkin' Richmond at a DII school. It's not uncommon for folks to be hired on elsewhere once signing day is in the books.

This thread title actually stumbles upon a really interesting and super important question: Did Rebecca Lobo ever fuck Jim Calhoun? What do we think?

Back