• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Calhoun/Lobo reunion

The Richmond thing sucks but he got an offer to coach at his alma mater under his old OC. I don't blame him that much.

The Richmond thing sucks but he got an offer to coach at his alma mater under his old OC. I don't blame him that much.

Exactly. It is what it is. If you are mad although I don't agree the anger is at Grobe not Lobo. It always amazes me ESP in football when fans will say for an example a qb is too old and should retire or tebow sucks and should quit yet a team or organization wants them and is paying them tons of money. They are not going to say no thanks the fans are right I'm gonna quit and go fuck myself. Anyways happy he's at his alma mater.

Yeah I didn't realize he was only 30 when he started at Wake, he's got a lot of coaching left unfortunately

Very strange, but I wish him well. It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

All this fiasco tells me is that I am really, really glad we didn't hire Rocco. His name was thrown around a fair amount by at least the media.

I thought this was a UConn thread at first.

Calhoun-Ride-2012-001A.jpg

As a 23 year+ AF member, I disapprove! And by the way, coaches should NOT be allowed to move this quickly.....1 of many things wrong with college athletics.

Richmond should consider themselves very lucky...he bailed before he could dick up their program.......:rulz:

Way to hold a job, "Lobotski"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back