• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

California Wildfire Disaster

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Hope all leftcoast deacs are safe and sound.

And don’t forget to rake those forest floors. That should do the trick next time.

Today Trump taught me that we need to be more like Finland.

How nice of him to spit on the graves of the people we lost and on all of the heroic fire and disaster personnel who have given so much.

What a classless, heartless, sociopath.

How nice of him to spit on the graves of the people we lost and on all of the heroic fire and disaster personnel who have given so much.

What a classless, heartless, sociopath.

Hillary lost

Going to my Aunts farm in Gualala for some surfing and Turkey this week. I think they are getting hit pretty hard with smoke right now. Rain is in the forecast for this week thank god though.

Bring a wet suit...and money to buy legal pot...

Most of Finland has snow cover for five months of the year as well, so that probably helps.

Plus everyone knows liberal tears are highly flammable, so CA is just fucked.

welp, maybe this is the problem

welp, maybe this is the problem

If the original Smokey Bear was still around, I'm sure Trump's sons would shoot the poor thing and mount its head as a trophy.

To be fair, I think we are beyond “only you” being able to prevent forest fires.

d6db9d827e6706b179420bba9a982d42.jpg

Check out #haravointi on Twitter to see the Swedes troll Trump.

Back