• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Camp Has Broken Collarbone - Likely Out for Rest of the Season

WFU is snakebitten

Yes, but not necessarily in the bad luck sense. We have locked ourselves in a box with a rattlesnake. Repeated venomous bites were to be expected.

Yes, but not necessarily in the bad luck sense. We have locked ourselves in a box with a rattlesnake. Repeated venomous bites were to be expected.

with all of the touches and hits we made him take by having a shit offense this was only a matter of time.

Prior to this injury he was 2nd or 3rd round. You can talk to any NFL draft person and they would say that. After today I have no idea. Slim you're dead wrong on this one.

This game today was embarrassing.

2nd round? I don't see that. I think he gets drafted, but 2nd or 3rd is way too high.

with all of the touches and hits we made him take by having a shit offense this was only a matter of time.

Hard to argue with this. The 7 full games he played were the equivalent of 14 for anyone else on our WR corps.

2nd round? I don't see that. I think he gets drafted, but 2nd or 3rd is way too high.

I would say more like the 5th or 6th round. Hope the Jets pick him up; reminds me of Wayne Chrebet. Same MO; small school (Hofstra).....fearless.

Prior to this injury he was 2nd or 3rd round. You can talk to any NFL draft person and they would say that. After today I have no idea. Slim you're dead wrong on this one.

I thought the same thing but everything I've seen has him late teens at WR and a late round projection.

Syracuse fan here - very sorry to hear Campanaro's sad news. It was one of those freak plays.

It is quite possible you would have beaten us today if he had not been hurt. He is a real special talent and we will all enjoy watching him play on Sundays. I wish him the very best.

Syracuse fan here - very sorry to hear Campanaro's sad news. It was one of those freak plays.

It is quite possible you would have beaten us today if he had not been hurt. He is a real special talent and we will all enjoy watching him play on Sundays. I wish him the very best.

Thanks Crusty...Any possibility we could ship our AD Well Man and basketball coach Bz to Syracuse? Lots of folks on these threads would even chip in to pay their transportation costs. You can send us Jim Boeheim and we would throw in a years supply of pork BBQ & some shrimp & grits!

With the rules morphing as they have been, the smaller slot receiver type is becoming more and more important in the NFL. I think his durability is going to be more of a concern to teams than his size (though one could argue they are related). Has Camp made it through a full season at Wake? He has pretty good hands, and I would bet that he will put up some nice combine numbers. Hopefully he recovers and is able to show the scouts what he can do.

Go ahead and show me anything that says 2nd or 3rd round there dick....and I gave my opinion, I didn't say it was a fact.

And your little pathetic attempts at name dropping (I think that's what that was) is just stupid....no one here knows anyone with any relevant draft experience (that means no tweeting so called draft experts and claiming you "talk" to draft people).

Thanks Crusty...Any possibility we could ship our AD Well Man and basketball coach Bz to Syracuse? Lots of folks on these threads would even chip in to pay their transportation costs. You can send us Jim Boeheim and we would throw in a years supply of pork BBQ & some shrimp & grits!

JB is strictly a Denny's man.

Go ahead and show me anything that says 2nd or 3rd round there dick....and I gave my opinion, I didn't say it was a fact.

And your little pathetic attempts at name dropping (I think that's what that was) is just stupid....no one here knows anyone with any relevant draft experience (that means no tweeting so called draft experts and claiming you "talk" to draft people).

I'm pretty sure I met a poster many years ago maybe at The Grove who was an NFL scout. Don't think he ever came out as such on the boards though.

Slim picks weird spots to post on the sports board.

I've heard he was going 3rd or 4th round, and i do know people with draft knowledge. Worried injuries may make comparisons more Amendola than Welker.

I'm pretty sure I met a poster many years ago maybe at The Grove who was an NFL scout. Don't think he ever came out as such on the boards though.

Well go ahead and text him and get his opinion on Camp pre and post injury.

Back