• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campaigning During a Hurricane

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Trump in 2012

Obama campaigned several days after Superstorm Sandy ended and the day before election day. Not to mention Jay-Z and Springsteen are icons of NY and NJ.

Trump is campaigning during Hurricane Michael two years and a month before his election day. False equivalency.

There's some ugly FL politics going on during the hurricane as well. DeSantis has been running a very misleading ad about Gillum's performance as mayor of Tallahassee when Hurricane Hermine struck two years ago. As far as I've seen, he hasn't taken the ad off the air during Michael. Gillum suspended his campaign on Sunday.

Obama campaigned several days after Superstorm Sandy ended and the day before election day. Not to mention Jay-Z and Springsteen are icons of NY and NJ.

Trump is campaigning during Hurricane Michael two years and a month before his election day. False equivalency.

There's some ugly FL politics going on during the hurricane as well. DeSantis has been running a very misleading ad about Gillum's performance as mayor of Tallahassee when Hurricane Hermine struck two years ago. As far as I've seen, he hasn't taken the ad off the air during Michael. Gillum suspended his campaign on Sunday.

Yep. All good points.

Ph - Are you working in an official capacity for the Gillum campaign?

I have a few deep pocket connections who would love to setup a meeting with Gov Gillum.

Pm me for further details.

Also who the fuck runs negative ads during a hurricane? What is wrong with these people?

Ph - Are you working in an official capacity for the Gillum campaign?

I have a few deep pocket connections who would love to setup a meeting with Gov Gillum.

Pm me for further details.

clever clever brad strikes again!

WAHHH. Another fake outrage circle jerk that nobody cares about except the small and shrinking Democrat mob.

WAHHH. Another fake outrage circle jerk that nobody cares about except the small and shrinking Democrat mob.

It’s weird that the democrat mob is small and shrinking, but in this microcosm all we hear about is how isolated the poor trumpists are against the multitude of libs.

It’s also ironic that those calling Democrats a mob are the same people who hold rallies across the country where they assault journalists and scream to lock up political opponents.

Especially ironic considering those very same people were complaining Brett Kavanaugh didn’t get due process.

Who has a bigger delta between posts they think are funny to posts that are actually funny, brad or rj?

Hahaha... I don't give a flying fuck what you two losers (including your buddy milhouse) think.

But your constant obsession with me and my posts (especially in this Leftist Echo Chamber) continues to be a source of amusement so I must have really gotten under your skin.

Mission accomplished.

I listened to about 5 minutes of conservative radio last night -- some guy who called himself a Great American and was filling in for Mark Levin. he kept going on an on about how the left is changing the country and taking away our rights and all this. again, how the fuck is this happening? a bunch of people said Kavanaugh shouldn't be on the court, but guess what? conservatives said fuck that and put him on.

it basically boils down to them wanting to say and do horrible things to women and minorities and people say they shouldn't, but they do so anyway. nothing is being taken away from conservatives. yet, always the victims.

Hahaha... I don't give a flying fuck what you two losers (including your buddy milhouse) think.

But your constant obsession with me and my posts (especially in this Leftist Echo Chamber) continues to be a source of amusement so I must have really gotten under your skin.

Mission accomplished.

yes, your posts are a constant source of amusement because you are incredibly fucking stupid

Back