• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campaigning During a Hurricane

it basically boils down to them wanting to say and do horrible things to women and minorities and people say they shouldn't, but they do so anyway. nothing is being taken away from conservatives. yet, always the victims.

yup. made me think of this:

yup. made me think of this:

They want to be able to insult liberals and minorities and rub their noses in everything, but they also think that liberals and minorities should never be able to strike back and criticize them or call them out on anything. So, they can dish it out, but don't want to take it. It's like how they love Trump's rants and tweets ridiculing and attacking and threatening liberals and minorities and other critics, but seem blind as to how that might lead to a backlash from the left. Thus, when liberals and minorities respond to Trump's tweets and insults, they go ape-shit and act as if they're under siege by leftist mobs.

Yep. And even on this board, otherwise reasonable people who are conservative lose their mind and claim that they're being silenced if someone dare questions what's going on with the GOP.

Hahaha... I don't give a flying fuck what you two losers (including your buddy milhouse) think.

But your constant obsession with me and my posts (especially in this Leftist Echo Chamber) continues to be a source of amusement so I must have really gotten under your skin.

Mission accomplished.

yes, your posts are a constant source of amusement because you are incredibly fucking stupid

It would have been better if he went back to the shinebox trope. Its gold, Jerry, GOLD!

Brad- don't catch feelings now.

Trump yukking it up with a celebrity while Florida gets pounded is a really nice touch by the coward in chief

I'm going to give the O/U at October 19 (Friday news dump) where Trump makes a reference to the "fake" hurricane death numbers from Puerto Rico because Michael didn't have as many reported deaths.

Any takers?

I'm going to give the O/U at October 19 (Friday news dump) where Trump makes a reference to the "fake" hurricane death numbers from Puerto Rico because Michael didn't have as many reported deaths.

Any takers?

Well, Michael landed on mostly white, English speaking people.

Yep. And even on this board, otherwise reasonable people who are conservative lose their mind and claim that they're being silenced if someone dare questions what's going on with the GOP.

Just wait until ole lec gets back in a month...

Trump yukking it up with a celebrity while Florida gets pounded is a really nice touch by the coward in chief

You have to love the symmetry of this particular celebrity being the one that called another president racist because of how he dealt with a hurricane.

This is what you do during a national disaster. Not hold inflammatory rallies, run negative ads or invite Kanye West to the Oval Office to distract from larger issues.

Over under on the number of attempts it would take Trump to start a chain saw, the inability to ever start it is also an option.

Back