• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campanaro Photo on Fox Sports Senior Bowl

There was a brief clip of him catching a pass in practice on ESPN

Look for a team with a savvy front office (NE, Seattle, SF, Arizona, GB) to draft Camp. He will out perform many of the WR drafted ahead of him.

I've mostly seen him as going in the 6th round in mocks. Prolly downgraded due to health. I think he'll end up in the 4th-5th. Very deep WR class.

I love that they put together a 10 well edited minute clip of a WR from a 3 hour broadcast. That tells you how productive Camp was.

If only he could have played full seasons! We are going to miss that guy, big time!

Yeah. Tough decision for GMs. Camp is extremely productive when healthy and can help the return game. When healthy.

Yes, a WR playing with one of the 3 best QBs in the league would be filthy.

#analysis

Here's a blurb from CSN Washington about potential Senior Bowl Skins targets

Name/school: Michael Campanaro/Wake Forest

Height/weight/stats: 5-11/190/67 receptions, 803 yds, 6 TDs

Norris’ comment: “He’s a really intriguing prospect. He’s really elusive in the slot. Health was his biggest issue. He’s so slippery with his quick movements, the whip routes, the short to intermediate game. He does get down field with some long crossers, and that’s great because it takes the top off of coverages.”

Look for a team with a savvy front office (NE, Seattle, SF, Arizona, GB) to draft Camp. He will out perform many of the WR drafted ahead of him.

Carolina to take the place of Steve Smith

He ran sharp, crisp routes and looked incredibly quick coming out of his breaks on the first day in Mobile. He's the type of receiver who will present a big challenge for nickel backs in the NFL and will make most safeties who have to cover him in the slot look silly.

I was talking with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney as we watched 1-on-1 drills, and he said he was so glad his Tigers would not have to see him anymore. Chad Morris, Clemson’s offensive coordinator, smiled in agreement and exhaustedly proclaimed, “He’s everywhere.”

He ran sharp, crisp routes and looked incredibly quick coming out of his breaks on the first day in Mobile. He's the type of receiver who will present a big challenge for nickel backs in the NFL and will make most safeties who have to cover him in the slot look silly.

I was talking with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney as we watched 1-on-1 drills, and he said he was so glad his Tigers would not have to see him anymore. Chad Morris, Clemson’s offensive coordinator, smiled in agreement and exhaustedly proclaimed, “He’s everywhere.”

#scoop

IMO, his health becomes much less of an issue when he isn't the only option on the team as a legitimate offensive threat.

Back