• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campanaro Photo on Fox Sports Senior Bowl

I expect Camp to play his way from now to draft time into a 4th round pick. Several mock drafts I've seen actually have him listed as going undrafted.

If I'm a GM I'm not too worried about a guy who broke his hand or collar bone on unlucky plays. His knees are good, his hand healed and collar bones heal. He's going to be a good pickup. I hope the Lions take him. Megatron needs help and Stafford could really use a guy like Camp. If you look at what Denver is doing with Welker you have to believe a guy like Camp is a valuable commodity.

If I'm a GM I'm not too worried about a guy who broke his hand or collar bone on unlucky plays. His knees are good, his hand healed and collar bones heal. He's going to be a good pickup. I hope the Lions take him. Megatron needs help and Stafford could really use a guy like Camp. If you look at what Denver is doing with Welker you have to believe a guy like Camp is a valuable commodity.

it's the hamstring injuries that worry me. had 1 each year I think. sat out 1st game this year with one. just needs to run a sub 4.45 40 which he should do. givens ran a 4.41, and camp has been close/beaten him in races.

Here's a blurb from CSN Washington about potential Senior Bowl Skins targets

Name/school: Michael Campanaro/Wake Forest

Height/weight/stats: 5-11/190/67 receptions, 803 yds, 6 TDs

Norris’ comment: “He’s a really intriguing prospect. He’s really elusive in the slot. Health was his biggest issue. He’s so slippery with his quick movements, the whip routes, the short to intermediate game. He does get down field with some long crossers, and that’s great because it takes the top off of coverages.”

He would be a fantastic Santana Moss replacement. I'm really high on Camp as a pro prospect. I think he'll establish himself pretty quickly.

Back