• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campbell at Wake Forest (-33.5) 7 pm Tonight (10/2) - ACCN

Too many injuries.

Props to Campbell for going for it. I know it’s tempting to just get their first points vs a P5 team. They’re going for the win.

I finally dissected our main problem. We are in the ACC instead of the Big South....

Campbell has 140 yds total offense. Wake has 123.

This confirms a lot. We will win but we don’t look like an acc squad.

NBD just a 15-play scoring drive by Campbell

Is it just my tv, or does our field look terrible? It looks old and faded. I guess they’re waiting until after the season to replace it with the updated logos and branding?

We are not very good. But, not a bad season to be not good in the long run

Douchey take.

So far, WF lost to the #1 team in the country, and by 3 in the 4th quarter on the road to an in-state conference rival. No one is projecting a New Years 6 bowl appearance for the Deacs, but it is amazing how quickly people jump ship on a team and coach that has won 7, 8, 7 and 8 games the last 4 years. It's as if people just cannot wait to write this team off.

Campbell may or may not be our only win, but is it wrong for fans to recognize and acknowledge that the combination of struggles we’ve seen so far plus incredibly tough schedule could make for a rough showing this year? Why does that have to be categorized as a “douchey take”? Love your enthusiasm but that seems a bit prickly and defensive.

Walker is on another level. Most explosive back in the Clawson era.

Walker embarrassed Campbell on that drive. There were multiple runs where he beat multiple defenders on his own

Bell and Howell. When you need a stocking stuffer and you can’t find anything else to buy.

Back