• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campbell at Wake Forest (-33.5) 7 pm Tonight (10/2) - ACCN

Sure it is hard to tell, but I am guessing Mike Edwards has not impressed.

I’m liking our RBs tonite. Both over 100 yds so far.

CBS showing shiftiness I didn't know he had.

That looked like it may have been ineligible receiver downfield

LOL. Presbyterian 2.0. And Wake makes SportsCenter again. My oh my.

Shades of Presby.

Just realized I got kicked out of the Facebook group. Forgot the game was tonight and not tomorrow. Looks like the run game is showing out tonight and the defense is still suspect. Will we win 4 games?

FYI, Wake football most points in a game in the modern era is 66 at UVa in 1975.

I may have missed it, but is Greer hurt or COVID-19?

Been about 40+ years ago, but Keith Hills Golf Club in Buies Creek, NC is one of the most enjoyable public courses I ever played. Buies Creek is so typical of a lot of the smaller NC towns; nice folks, nice climate, nice geography. After almost 35 enjoyable years in Upstate SC that's one thing that can't be replaced, the many, many beautiful small towns all over the state of North Carolina.

Been about 40+ years ago, but Keith Hills Golf Club in Buies Creek, NC is one of the most enjoyable public courses I ever played. Buies Creek is so typical of a lot of the smaller NC towns; nice folks, nice climate, nice geography. After almost 35 enjoyable years in Upstate SC that's one thing that can't be replaced, the many, many beautiful small towns all over the state of North Carolina.

Well said. I miss them as well.

Back