• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campbell at Wake Forest (-33.5) 7 pm Tonight (10/2) - ACCN

Officially first game (in a few decades) without a punt. Go Deacs

No punts. Tied record for most points. Four RBs scored TDs. KO return TD. Nice to get a win.

Impressive stat that this was our first game in our history without putting the ball at all.

No punts. Tied record for most points. Four RBs scored TDs. KO return TD. Nice to get a win.

It would’ve been nice if the D looked better in stretches, but it’s hard to argue with the above. The Campbell game served its purpose.

Campbell has got some decent talent on offense and I'm afraid may find some success against our defense as bad as it's looked. I would expect our offense to have tons of success though. Campbell may be a little worn down as I think this will be the forth straight week they will be playing an FBS team and oddly this is their final game of the season. I would also expect them to go all out to try to win or at least have good showing against an ACC school, so a trick play or 2 might be coming.

I remember listening to that game on the radio as a 7 year old.
I was grounds maintenance at Days Inn Durham, 17, sweeping the parking lot listening on the radio. Tuned in a little late and heard score 21-0 & thought either I heard it wrong or they changed the starting time. 🙂

Back